Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Who carries a knife and what type?

This is a discussion on Who carries a knife and what type? within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; My workhorse EDC is a plain old Spyderco Delica with a ZDP-189 blade. I have it sharpened to a somewhat ...

Re: Who carries a knife and what type?

My workhorse EDC is a plain old Spyderco Delica with a ZDP-189 blade. I have it sharpened to a somewhat toothy edge. This thing holds an edge better than any knife I've owned and while it's not as sexy or tacti-cool as my other knives it is light, strong and gets the job done.
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Newbie in the ocean

Sog twitch ii...nothing too special but nice assited opening and not too threatening

Puffer Fish with some spikes RedZeppelin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srg322 View Post
    Sog twitch ii...nothing too special but nice assited opening and not too threatening
    Sounds like my ex.

Kershaw Leek - a great knife and made in USA!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Bravo_Kilo's Avatar

I always have at least one knife on me. I'll usually have a gunmetal, olive green or copper Swiss Army Alox Cadet and a Tom Krein Wicker Necker on me. I also have a Spyderco Embassy, Murray Carter Brute Wharnclffe, Hinderer Flashpoint, Benchmade Emissary, Benchmade Mini Reflex, Chris Reeve Sebenza Insingo, and an assortment of Bark Rivers that see some use.
    BK

Young Puffer Fish Gronk Bronson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IBEW View Post
    Kershaw Leek - a great knife and made in USA!!

Great knife...You can't go wrong with this one, I've carried one for years. I also carry a William Henry E6 EDC. It's nice and light!!!

My next knive is a Tim Galyean Pro Series. But that one may have to wait until Christmas!!!

I normally carry a cheap folder because i treat them so rough. but i have a Kershaw that i found and it has lasted longer than all the rest. i am not sure of the type but it is one of the bi-metal blades they came out with and stays pretty sharp as well. i also carry a survival knife that i picked up about a year ago and sometimes i carry my SOG seal pup and that is a great knife.

I always have my Benchmade on me. It went to Iraq and back. Sometimes I'll carry my Al Mar S.E.R.E. or Chris Reeve Sebenza.
    The only thing you should feel when shooting insurgents is recoil.

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

I second the Benchmade. It's made it through 3 deployments for me and soon to be 4. I've absolutely beat the crap out of that thing, ill put a quick edge on it, and its good as new. Never once has it chipped or broken.
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

I don't usually carry a knife all the time but when I am camping or hiking here is my knife of choice. I also carry a few small camping axes as well. I love buck knifes.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Schrade

Sorry pic won't load.
    Last edited by TonyBrooklyn; 10-11-2011 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Pic won't load
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

My bug out bag has a Mora of Sweden knife. It was a gift from a friend, who also has one. My everyday carry is some cheap and small multi-tool knife.

Pale Horse

I carry a Spyderco Pacific Salt. I wanted a completely rust proof knife after owning a CRKT M16 series that I was having to disassemble and thoroughly Flitz once a week. The Pacific Salt blade is made of H1 steel, the other components are made from titanium. I love it, it's the one knife that has never let me down!

Puffer Fish with some spikes LLave's Avatar

Nice to see some knife guys here! I Suspect some of you are on another forum as well.

My EDC is a Strider SMF, black with tiger striped blade. Love that knife.

Looks like I posted my choice of EDC a few weeks ago, but here's a pic...

So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast