Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

This is a discussion on Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily. within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by DanR Chuck, I ordered a holster today from HBE. No croc accents or anything, just a straightforward ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Re: Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Chuck, I ordered a holster today from HBE. No croc accents or anything, just a straightforward cordovan tuckable - he had it in stock and ready to ship. I figured I'd see how I like it before ordering one or two with some accents...

Eric and I talked for about 10 minutes. Nice guy and it's nice to support an artisan like that!

RG to you for the hookup!
    Great to hear, looking forward to what you think about it when you get it.

Re: Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

So the following picks aren't my daily carry but they where carried for that day (minus the ashtray)and I thought the pics turned out kind of cool.

Sat. my wife and I went to the range, and then after a cigar lounge. It was a great testosterone filled day !!

Young Puffer Fish

Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.-img_0335.jpg

In summer i carry the Glock, winter I carry the 1911. Sometimes i carry the LC9 in addition to either of the two.
    Last edited by bogie1972; 04-17-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Had to go to a fund raiser with the wife yesterday in a "high rent" district so I figured I'd bling it up a little !

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cw_mi View Post
    Had to go to a fund raiser with the wife yesterday in a "high rent" district so I figured I'd bling it up a little !
    What is the little Spike looking deal Laying against your watch? Looks like it would be a good last ditch defense tool!
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

Quote Originally Posted by bcannon87 View Post
    What is the little Spike looking deal Laying against your watch? Looks like it would be a good last ditch defense tool!
    or a great undercover nubber!
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

I love EDC posts, So lets see about posting mine. Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.-photo-3-.jpg
    Everyone says it's a lot of stuff, and possibly it is. However I am used to carrying so much more than that in a full Tac-vest. So to me it's not so much.
    details on the guns and knives are as follows...
    Gun in leather holster is a M1911 A1 Government .45 cal. Pretty stock except the laser grips. It is carried in the inner left vest pocket.
    Gun in soft holster is a IwI Baby Desert Eagle Polymer Tactical .40 s&w. It is carried SOB with right hand draw.
    Small black knife is the "Pretty sheeple safe" knife. It's just a basic Ridge Runner tanto.
    The larger knife is a Smith & Wesson M&P combo edge.
    If there is anything else you guys need Identified just let me know, and 'll be glad to tell you what it is.
    I also forgot to pull the flashlight out of my back pocket with my wallet. It's just a basic Scorpion Compact Adjustable Beam Tactical flashlight, nothing shiny.
    Last edited by Beebo; 04-23-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Nice handguns. I does look like a lot of stuff at first, but I probably have two pipes, three lighters, and other misc stuff with me most days as well. It may not all be on me all throughout the day, but it's not far away...

Chuck,
    I REALLY like that money clip! Mokume gane, correct? Where did you get it? I would love to have one.

EDC: KelTec PF-9 in a modified kholster, Xikar cutter and lighter, iPhone, Persol sunglasses, car keys, Custom Breitling Cockpit watch, Montblanc Starwalker pen.
    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." RON WHITE

It's a titanium toothpick, I love all things damascus and Titanium so when I saw it I just had to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    Chuck,
    I REALLY like that money clip! Mokume gane, correct? Where did you get it? I would love to have one.
    Thanks , and yes it's Mokume , I'll find the makers email and PM it too you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTomcat View Post
    EDC: KelTec PF-9 in a modified kholster, Xikar cutter and lighter, iPhone, Persol sunglasses, car keys, Custom Breitling Cockpit watch, Montblanc Starwalker pen.
    Very nice ! What sleeve is on the grip of the Kel Tec ? And great watch...

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    Chuck,

Here's last Fridays EDC :

cw_mi: The grip on my KelTec is a Limbsaver. I really like it and have one on most of my plastic grips. They come in various sizes.
    "I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." RON WHITE

cw_mi: The grip on my KelTec is a Limbsaver. I really like it and have one on most of my plastic grips. They come in various sizes.
    Thanks Tom, I could use one on my KT and Ruger 22/45

The weapon on the left is my baby! Kimber Ultra Carry II in 45ACP. The knife in the middle is a KA-BAR gifted to me by my best man. The weapon on the right is my new Taurus 738 TCP in 380 ACP. In New Mexico, it gets hot. I carry the Kimber whenever I can, but if I plan on wearing something more comfortable for hot weather, i.e. a cookout in board shorts and an undershirt, I take the Taurus.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast