Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

This is a discussion on Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily. within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; My EDC, fairly simple: wallet, Glock 26 in an IWB Crossbreed holster, extra batteries for the damn phone, car key....

Re: Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

My EDC, fairly simple: wallet, Glock 26 in an IWB Crossbreed holster, extra batteries for the damn phone, car key.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Re: Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

Had this with me yesterday :

Win
    Puffer Fish with some spikes Win's Avatar

Chuck, that's a lot of stuff, all in pockets? I think I see one of Serge's key chains, I really like his work, bought a Kiridashi from him a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Win View Post
    Chuck, that's a lot of stuff, all in pockets? I think I see one of Serge's key chains, I really like his work, bought a Kiridashi from him a while back.
    Yes, for the most part. The keychain never goes in the pocket and the little Aeon light is usually on that. I normally don't pocket carry the firearm so that clears up some space as well. All this would not fit in jeans, just cargo's.
    And you have a great eye , that is indeed a little keychain from Serge which I'm sort of using as a lanyard on the light.

Good hearing from you ,hope things are going well.

Thought I'd bring this back up, since it has a gun and a knife in the picture

I must be the only one that carries a bunch of stuff every day and takes pictures of it ! Here's is one of last weeks :

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

You do carry quite a bit of stuff daily. Your missing your cutter,lighter,and cigar pocket case lol...

On your key ring next to the pry tool is that a brass glow tube holder?

Good Karma
    Tal~
    Take your time...Don't live to fast..Troubles will come and they will pass..

No longer a community member.

Man some nice photos in here, and sweet merchandise. I hate carrying stuff in my pockets. Most of my baggies don't even have a pocket. scribed!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Merkonakis's Avatar

Puffer Fish with many spikes

heres my set up. thinking about picking up a nice flashlight, the only pocket sized flashlights i have are a mini maglite and a keychain maglite.

Glock 23 gen 4 (loaded with federal hydrashock 165 gr.)
    Galco king tuk
    Kershaw pocket knife
    G-shock
    iphone 4
    wallet
    keys

I like all the guns, but I'm really like the montblanc Tom.... I've got what you would call a montblanc obsession (decent size collection always looking to add more).

Compared to all of you guys with weapons, I EDC doesn't stand a chance! A lot of nice gear here.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Mac05's Avatar

These photos make me jealous. I carried a gun almost everyday when I was back in the states. Now that I am stationed in Germany I had to leave all of my babies with a well trusted friend. I used to carry my Springfield XD 4" .40 everyday along with my wallet, zippo, whichever knife I would choose for the day, my iPhone, and sometimes an extra magazine. The gun was a bit bulky when it was warm out but when I get back to the states one of my priorities, along with expanding my collection of sticks, is to get something smaller.

Left out the iPhone and keys...

You guys sure keep a lot of stuff in your pockets! How do you keep your pants up?
    Sorry, no pic, but I go a little lighter - aside from wallet and keys, my EDC is an S&W 642 (38 snub) & a Gerber folding knife.
    Actually most days, it's just a small pocket knife as I work in a very restrictive facility in an extremely restrictive city.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast