Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

This is a discussion on Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily. within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Bruck You guys sure keep a lot of stuff in your pockets! How do you keep your ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

Re: Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruck View Post
    You guys sure keep a lot of stuff in your pockets! How do you keep your pants up?
    Sorry, no pic, but I go a little lighter - aside from wallet and keys, my EDC is an S&W 642 (38 snub) & a Gerber folding knife.
    Actually most days, it's just a small pocket knife as I work in a very restrictive facility in an extremely restrictive city.
    Suspenders gotta be suspenders....
    Take your time...Don't live to fast..Troubles will come and they will pass..

Re: Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

wow I just carry my very inexpensive yet fairly capable sanrenmu Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.-sanrenmu-srm-al-h02-self-lock-8cr13mov-mirror-polished-blade-camping-pocket-edc-folding-knife-w.jpg

of course it's been sharpened with my Edgepro Apex and you can shave with it.
    [SIZE="2"] http://kenstogie.googlepages.com The "Official" Kenstogie Webpage [/SIZE]

Newbie in the ocean

I make/carry one of these everyday. I can't begin to tell you how useful they are. Titanium and steel toothpicks are an EDC must! These are just a little hobby of mine. I'm an avid cigar smoker, a knife collector, and tinkerer/sculptor.

search my shop, CraftBad at etsy to see some cool picks...

Puffer Fish with some spikes djcsewell's Avatar

Kershaw Volt 2. I love this knife! Good weight, built very well, and it opens crazy fast. Very reliable knife!

Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.-image-1.jpeg
    Life is too short to smoke dog rockets

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Had this on me last week, while on vacation.

Glock 27 in a Barber Leatherworks IWB (love this holster), Spyderco DragonFly, chapstick, and my wallet. Plus my iPhone I used to take the pic.

Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.-edc.jpg

Full grown Puffer Fish KungFumeta's Avatar

Whoa, to a foreigner its amazing to see how many of you pack heat on a daily basis.

No pic, but real simple for me

Wallet (keys are inside)
    Google Nexus 5
    Pack of RYO marlboro Red with filters and papers inside
    Cheapass torch lighter
    Either Certina DS Podium Limited edition or Seiko 6039 auto chrono
    Dainese Motorcycle helmet with gloves and bike keys inside.

All day, every day.
    "A good cuban cigar shuts the door to the vulgarities of the world" Franz Liszt

Puffer Fish with many spikes Auburnguy's Avatar

Keltec PF9 is my edc because it is so light. I work construction so it is nice to have a small, lightweight, and plastic. It gets carried every day I work 12-16 hours a day. Weekend carry is my Colt Commander Lightweight and my field carry is my XDM 3.8" 9mm. I keep my pockets mostly empty. Phone was used to take picture so it isn't in the picture.

Edit: many people find it funny, my knife is worth more than my gun. Lmao.
    Last edited by Auburnguy; 10-31-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks for sharing Gents

You've got me thinking about a P-32 and a titanium toothpick
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Maturing Puffer Fish

My EDC right now is a springfield xds in .45. In the summer when I'm in shorts I normally stuff my Ruger LCP in my pocket.
    My xds sits in a White Hat Holster, my S&W m&p 9c has a crossbreed super tuck holster for it. Both good holsters.
    No pic posting privleges, so you'll have to use your imagination. Lol

Puffer Fish with some spikes Will46r's Avatar

If you think guys here are showing a lot of stuff with them you haven't been around the pocket tool/handmade knife bead/molle clip/metal spinning top/knife crowd. I swear to Gawd those guys carry 20 pounds of metal in their pockets or belt. Course I've seen those guys drop $200 on a 5 minute metal spinning top with carbide tip.

Newbie in the ocean

On the belt: a Taurus TCP in a Galco IWB holster, a Leatherman for various tooling tasks. In the right front pocket: a crappy Schrade knife since I never use the Leatherman for cutting, a Vertigo torch lighter, lip balm, and a pen, possibly a cigar cutter if I'm going to be smoking. Left front pocket: a second mag (I need to make a holder for that - I have a sheet of kydex), my "wallet" (my cards held together with a rubber band), my cruddy phone, and a ferrocerium rod. I sometimes carry a Micro Might mini 22 magnum revolver in case I need a last-ditch effort. It's probably just dead weight, no pun intended.

"Ooh, marshmallow!" SmokinSpider's Avatar

I only carry one knife at a time but it can be any of these, everything else is a daily carry item. Not pictured is my Note 3, because I used its camera.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4