Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

This is a discussion on Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily. within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; There are threads dedicated to this on a couple of other forums I frequent. It is more for just having ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

There are threads dedicated to this on a couple of other forums I frequent. It is more for just having fun with photography and some of the things we carry than anything. I'll start. Here is today's EDC :

Re: Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

OK, so I guess I'm gonna have to be more like McGuyver!

Re: Let's start an EDC thread, showcasing what everyone carries with them daily.

Cool Davo ! I like the chain attached to the money clip, great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by cw_mi View Post
    Cool Davo ! I like the chain attached to the money clip, great idea.
    Nah, that's the chain that keeps the cap of the Blazer torch attached.... also, my V-cutter behind the torch didn't come out too well.

There are threads dedicated to this on a couple of other forums I frequent. It is more for just having fun with photography and some of the things we carry than anything. I'll start. Here is today's EDC :
    Nice picture Chuck. So what's the sweet looking handgun in the picture? Looks about the same size as my LCP, only much nicer looking!

Just wondering...What is EDC?
    I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. Kenneth Clark

Dan , that is a Seecamp .32 my deep conceal gun. I usually carry a G27. Check them out , they have quite the cult following.
    http://www.seecamp.com/

Darrel, EDC is Every Day Carry

Dan , that is a Seecamp .32 my deep conceal gun. I usually carry a G27. Check them out , they have quite the cult following.
    Welcome to the L.W. Seecamp Company Home Page

Darrel, EDC is Every Day Carry
    Oh, yeah. I'm familiar with them. My father-in-law has a .380 version for sale right now. Contemplating it, but it's expensive! Your's sure looks nice. You must have done some custom work to it? The holster sure helps too, that's a beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Oh, yeah. I'm familiar with them. My father-in-law has a .380 version for sale right now. Contemplating it, but it's expensive! Your's sure looks nice. You must have done some custom work to it? The holster sure helps too, that's a beauty!
    Thanks ! If your FIL has a .380 for sale BUY IT !!! Your his son in law, he's got to give you a good deal right ? On the Seecamp forum I found a guy that makes carbon fiber grips and another that makes the mag extensions. They do set it off I think. The holster is from Eric Larson of HBE leatherworks. All my holsters are from him and in the same theme, cordovan and black croc.

I thought about it, but his Dan Wesson 1911 is calling to me too! Besides, my LCP keeps me comfortable.

Here's what's in my pockets (sorry, the picture isn't as pretty):

I thought about it, but his Dan Wesson 1911 is calling to me too! Besides, my LCP keeps me comfortable.

Here's what's in my pockets (sorry, the picture isn't as pretty):
    Nice, I like those LCP's. Since I too have a desire for 1911's I made a rule , no more plastic guns. I've got a G27, M&P.40c and a Keltec P32.. no more plastic. So I went for the Seecamp instead. I did try to talk my wife into a LCP though.. she went with a J frame instead. Yeah between a DW 1911 and a Seecamp.. I'd have to beg him for a two for one money type of deal !

Yeah between a DW 1911 and a Seecamp.. I'd have to beg him for a two for one money type of deal !
    Maybe I'll try that!

I e-mailed Eric at HBE about a holster for my Ruger. Don't see that model listed on his site, so we'll see. Regardless, I'm gonna ask him to make me one for my Glock 36. Thanks for the info - his stuff looks really awesome.

Cool, I think you will like his holsters. Did you check his site out and see all the custom stuff ? Sometimes phone works best with him.

Maybe I'll try that!

I e-mailed Eric at HBE about a holster for my Ruger. Don't see that model listed on his site, so we'll see. Regardless, I'm gonna ask him to make me one for my Glock 36. Thanks for the info - his stuff looks really awesome.

Today's :

Chuck, I ordered a holster today from HBE. No croc accents or anything, just a straightforward cordovan tuckable - he had it in stock and ready to ship. I figured I'd see how I like it before ordering one or two with some accents...

Eric and I talked for about 10 minutes. Nice guy and it's nice to support an artisan like that!

RG to you for the hookup!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast