Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Most "Bang for your Buck" deer rifle

This is a discussion on Most "Bang for your Buck" deer rifle within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I see you already bought- but if you are an AR guy, you can get a 300blk upper for about ...

Re: Most "Bang for your Buck" deer rifle

I see you already bought- but if you are an AR guy, you can get a 300blk upper for about 300 bucks that would be pretty good at the application you are talking about from DSArms. good knockdown, light recoil, and readily available platform. Something to consider in the future.

Puffer Fish with some spikes NHsmoker's Avatar

Another vote for the savage axis. I am not sure there is a better value out there the ones I have seen/shot have been very accurate and the price can't be beat.

Love my savage as well, great gun and I would recommend it. I've been thinking about picking up another one but I spend more time bow hunting so I haven't been able to "pull the trigger" on one... yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3