Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Got my Ar's!

This is a discussion on Got my Ar's! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Super pumped to get my Ar's only have about 900 in each which in this market ain't too bad. One ...

Got my Ar's!

Super pumped to get my Ar's only have about 900 in each which in this market ain't too bad. One on the left is a new frontier lower, and Adams Arms Piston upper. The one on the right is just a basic Ar-15 built by Swatfirearms.com that I picked up at the gun show this morning, freaking insane down there! Just wanted to brag a little lol
    "You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"

Re: Got my Ar's!

I've been looking around a bit - Nothing around my Liberal neck of the woods. They even cancelled 2 gun shows (one was to be a 500 table show) recently... Nice grab - I wish I lived in Texas!!
    ďA good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores". - Maxwell Q. Klinger - Mash 4077

King of All Puffer Fish KcJason1's Avatar

Nice pick ups... We got shows around here and with all the new gun law talk prices have went through the roof.. Their prices are 500+ more than normal and shops/shows can't keep in in stock!
    If you have to ask, It's probably fake!

The show was crazy buzy, this photo was at 7:30 and they didn't open the doors till 9. I got there at 6 and was the first one in, my FFL only had to mark up their guns 200.00 most of the ar's were $1800+, and AK's were 1000+.

Nice pick up

The one bad thing I see about the influx of people buying guns like mad is that there will be MANY people who now have guns (let alone "assault rifles") that don't know jack about them. I can see people getting hurt due to not knowing the weapon or the weapon getting abused due to poor cleaning, if any at all.

The good thing is, once the influx stops and people realize they really dont need all these guns, they will be sold at deals hopefully.

King of All Puffer Fish KcJason1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    Nice pick up

The one bad thing I see about the influx of people buying guns like mad is that there will be MANY people who now have guns (let alone "assault rifles") that don't know jack about them. I can see people getting hurt due to not knowing the weapon or the weapon getting abused due to poor cleaning, if any at all.

The good thing is, once the influx stops and people realize they really dont need all these guns, they will be sold at deals hopefully.
    everyone needs an assault rifle..

But seriously, the sheer volume of people at our local show is the biggest turnout in their history or so I heard.. Guys were saying they had to park over a quarter mile away!
    If you have to ask, It's probably fake!

Maturing Puffer Fish

Nice ARs! What kind of optic/sight are you gonna put on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Themadlbb View Post
    Nice ARs! What kind of optic/sight are you gonna put on them?
    Quad rails for both, then carryhandle and front sight for one. As for the other holograph sights with 3x magnifier, then a bipod and other stuff.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by kdmckin View Post
    Quad rails for both, then carryhandle and front sight for one. As for the other holograph sights with 3x magnifier, then a bipod and other stuff.
    Sexy

No AR's around me the couple I did see were overpriced so instead of buying an AR I bought the wife the Tikka T3 .243 and I bought myself the S&W 500 Mag. Now I don't feel so bad about not getting an AR

Quote Originally Posted by kdmckin View Post
    ......... most of the ar's were $1800+, and AK's were 1000+
    holy !! my first AK five years ago was under $300
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

I sold my 4 year old used rifle that I assembled for about $700 for $1,100.

You did quite well considering the current commotion.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Puffer Fish with some spikes JoeT's Avatar

Very nice man im jealous exp that u got 2 lmao!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Feldenak's Avatar

I ordered from Palmetto State Armory. Still waiting to hear that the build is completed. I think I got one of the last ones they had in stock.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Nice! I'm still sitting on my Rock River Arms Elite Operator 2 (their name, not mine...LOL):

I have actually been considering selling it, which I never thought I'd do. Heck the GF finally came around to liking it, but for what I could get out of the rifle and the optics, I could score a couple more 1911's and some cigars!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast