Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pic of your Sword

This is a discussion on Pic of your Sword within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Hello lets see what everyone has! This is my sword 100% hand build and forged. Wood handle with white dried ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes JoeT's Avatar

Pic of your Sword

Hello lets see what everyone has! This is my sword 100% hand build and forged. Wood handle with white dried eel skin covering the wooden handle. The folding style is orikaeshi sanmai construction and has been folded thousands of times.

It also has a certificate of authenticity along with the sword smith's info on the tang of the blade. I personally disassembled the handle to check the tang and make sure it matched the picture in the certificate. I will never ever unwrap a handle again because wrapping it back up was not easy and took me 4 hours to get it correct with the knot facing inside when wore and used rice mixture as glue as the samurai did to help hold the knot.

The blade had a 12 process sharpening process along with clay tampering on the blade.

Re: Pic of your Sword

thats a nice cigar cutter!!!
    - Sin City Bomber -

Puffer Fish with many spikes mturnmm's Avatar

I don't have a sword and to be honest I was a little trepadacious about clicking on this thread....sorry but I've been around to long!! Nice blade!!
    Here's to us and those like us!
    God Bless our Troops...especially our Snipers!

Here's a couple of mine... Cheaper reproductions but functional all the same. On my "to get" list is a Hanwei.

Dale

Not Here

Let me just say before it happens that the "potty humor" will not be tolerated in this thread and any post that is made like that will be edited/deleted. There is enough of that junk going on by grown men in other threads. Thanks.

Nice swords guys. Never got into swords much but had a good friend who was heavily into them. I imagine it could become quite an expensive hobby if one decided to start collecting.
    BIA!!!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Freaking cool stuff guys! Would love one myself, but probably more of a broadsword guy.
    Join the CRA: defend your cigar freedom!!
    Check out my Cigar Review podcast in its Audio format: http://calypsocigar.podomatic.com