Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Guns and Freedom...Judge Napolitano

This is a discussion on Guns and Freedom...Judge Napolitano within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...

Guns and Freedom...Judge Napolitano

Judge Napolitano gets my vote!

This is the best explanation of why we need the guns we have including assault rifles. I encourage even the anti-gun people to read it.

For those that believe in our constitution as it's written please pass this along.

Napolitano: Guns and Freedom Commentary -- GOPUSA

Alpha Puffer Fish

Re: Guns and Freedom...Judge Napolitano

Quote Originally Posted by Gdaddy View Post
    Judge Napolitano gets my vote!

This is the best explanation of why we need the guns we have including assault rifles. I encourage even the anti-gun people to read it.

For those that believe in our constitution as it's written please pass this along.

Napolitano: Guns and Freedom Commentary -- GOPUSA
    BE CAREFUL!

Though these two individuals appear to be the same person - they are not! They are both named Napolitano...

Re: Guns and Freedom...Judge Napolitano

Amazingly well written and drives the point home that our right to bear ams is in serious jeopardy. I can't go any further or we will fall into a political spectrum not allowed here...
    A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores". - Maxwell Q. Klinger - Mash 4077