Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

FLORIDA: Sig M400 Enhanced with 10 30rd mags, 1000+ Rounds of 223 and MORE

This is a discussion on FLORIDA: Sig M400 Enhanced with 10 30rd mags, 1000+ Rounds of 223 and MORE within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I will soon have this avalible for sale - Sig M400 Enhanced (Green) w/ Magpul MOE Furniture Upgrade Magpul MOE ...

Always a Target Miami Bad Boy BOSS's Avatar

Exclamation FLORIDA: Sig M400 Enhanced with 10 30rd mags, 1000+ Rounds of 223 and MORE

I will soon have this avalible for sale -

Sig M400 Enhanced (Green) w/ Magpul MOE Furniture
    Upgrade Magpul MOE Vertical Grip
    Upgrade Magpul MOE Rear Sight
    M7 Bayonet Extension
    5 Metal Mags 30rd
    5 P-Mags w/ Dust Covers & Windows 30rd
    1000+ Rounds of 223 (FMJ and HP).
    Soft Tactical Case

PRICE: $3500 + all associated fees

MBB

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

Re: FLORIDA: Sig M400 Enhanced with 10 30rd mags, 1000+ Rounds of 223 and MORE

you doing a background check? or this a backdoor (No Homo) Deal?
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shemp75 View Post
    you doing a background check? or this a backdoor (No Homo) Deal?
    There is no law here in Florida that states that I have to run a back ground check. Now after Faux-Bama finishes destroying our constitutional rights, I'm sure I'll need to.

MBB

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bad Boy View Post
    There is no law here in Florida that states that I have to run a back ground check. Now after Faux-Bama finishes destroying our constitutional rights, I'm sure I'll need to.

MBB
    ok then I aint interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemp75 View Post
    ok then I aint interested.
    You're in New York! Didn't your dictator ban these already? So why would you want it?

And secondly, why would you care if I ran a BGC on you or not?

thats why i asked you if you had to do the BBC. If you could just ship it on the DL I would have thought about it.

Leading Puffer Fish Slowpokebill's Avatar

Of course you have to do a background check when selling to a non-resident of Florida. That has been the law for years. You haven't been able to sell firearms across state lines or to non residents of your state without the sale being handled by an FFL holder and the required background check since 1968.

So for Shemp75 to purchase the rifle federal law requires it to be shipped to his favorite local Federal Firearms Licensed dealer in New York and he will do the background check there. Of course recent changes to New Yorks firearms laws would make the sale prohibited and the FFL will be shipping the AR back to Boss.

Boss can sell his rifle to another Florida resident without a background check as long as that person isn’t a “restricted person”. If Boss knowingly sells his rifle to a non-resident or a prohibited person he has committed a crime and may see real jail time.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unlicensed-persons.html

Yup... that about covers it

It looks nice Boss.
    Any idea of how many rounds have been through the barrel?

+ a
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Yeah the FFL takes care of all the background stuff, I would not need to do it myself. If they fail, then they don't get the weapon and it come back to me.

As for the AR, it looks like it's sold.

fiddlegrin - The guy I got it from put a mag through it so 30 rounds, assuming the mag was full

MBB