Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Anyone own a Fox Karambit?

This is a discussion on Anyone own a Fox Karambit? within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Looking to purchase the 599 model Fox Karambit but wondering if anyone owns one and their opinion compared to the ...

Young Fish

Anyone own a Fox Karambit?

Looking to purchase the 599 model Fox Karambit but wondering if anyone owns one and their opinion compared to the Emerson models. Buddy of mine has an Emerson but can't see myself spending $250.

Re: Anyone own a Fox Karambit?

I do not own either one but am considering the Fox G10. It is less than half the price of the Emerson Super Karambit BT.

Not real big on knives as self defense weapons unless I just can not carry my Kahr or at least my American derringer. I'd probably just end up using it as a utility knife to open the boxes of my online cigar purchase. Firearms are not good at opening packages unless you do not care about the contents!
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Young Fish

theultimateknife website is where I've found the most reasonable prices.

This seems to be the best online dealer. Found some on ebay but recently a lot of chinese clones entered the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadcat View Post
    theultimateknife website is where I've found the most reasonable prices.

This seems to be the best online dealer. Found some on ebay but recently a lot of chinese clones entered the market.
    That is one of my go to knife sites. It is where I first saw the Fox and the video of the guy getting it open faster than a spring knife. I love a good knife, even if I only use it as a tool and not for self defense. Probably never find me without some sort of daily carry knife, I have quite a few.

I may even pull the trigger on the G10 and forsake buying cigars this month. My budget will not allow spending that much on both.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    That is one of my go to knife sites. It is where I first saw the Fox and the video of the guy getting it open faster than a spring knife. I love a good knife, even if I only use it as a tool and not for self defense. Probably never find me without some sort of daily carry knife, I have quite a few.

I may even pull the trigger on the G10 and forsake buying cigars this month. My budget will not allow spending that much on both.
    Let me know how you like it if you buy and if I pull the trigger first I'll give my review