Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Small Pistol Primers FINALLY!!!!!

This is a discussion on Small Pistol Primers FINALLY!!!!! within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; After months of not being able to find any small pistol primers I finally happened on some today. Finally I ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Small Pistol Primers FINALLY!!!!!

After months of not being able to find any small pistol primers I finally happened on some today. Finally I can get back to reloading some ammo and get back to the range hopefully Thursday. I was pretty stocked on powder, brass, and bullets (except for 380, still impossible to find) but primers were holding me back. Are you guys who reload starting to see supplies coming back in stock in your area of the country?

Puffer Fish with some spikes shakinghorizons's Avatar

Re: Small Pistol Primers FINALLY!!!!!

In the stores you can't find them, but I have a guy that his business is reloading, so I can always pick some up from him.

I kind of quit looking - pretty well stocked up anyway. The only thing I really need more of at this time is IMR 4350 which the local distributors are still lacking, and I sure don't want to pay the hazardous materials fee to buy it online!

These last few years have taught me the wisdom of buying way more than you need, that's for sure. Unfortunately, everyone else has learned that lesson too.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bruck View Post
    I kind of quit looking - pretty well stocked up anyway. The only thing I really need more of at this time is IMR 4350 which the local distributors are still lacking, and I sure don't want to pay the hazardous materials fee to buy it online!

These last few years have taught me the wisdom of buying way more than you need, that's for sure. Unfortunately, everyone else has learned that lesson too.
    I will never get caught like this again. Don't want to be a hoarder but I am sick of not being able to practice with 380, I carry it often and just hate not being able to get some trigger time with it.