Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

10 year old stops home invasion with pistol. The burglars pistol, in NY.

This is a discussion on 10 year old stops home invasion with pistol. The burglars pistol, in NY. within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; YPD says the Brooklyn boy picked up one of the suspect's guns and started firing. I can't post links yet' ...

Young Puffer Fish

10 year old stops home invasion with pistol. The burglars pistol, in NY.

YPD says the Brooklyn boy picked up one of the suspect's guns and started firing.

I can't post links yet' but google should be able to turn it up. Also on yahoo front page atm.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: 10 year old stops home invasion with pistol. The burglars pistol, in NY.

Yeah Brooklyn is tough you grow up fast and mean.
    If you never lived there you wouldn't understand but if you did.
    There is no place in this whole world that scares you!

10-Year-Old Scares Off Burglars With Their Own Gun, Cops Say - Canarsie - DNAinfo.com New York
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with many spikes RayJax's Avatar

Chocked full of win!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Makes me smile...Good kid!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

No longer a community member.

That's something you don't see everyday. I hope that kid got a bump in his allowance this week.

Nicely Done___!

Thanks for the link Tony

Thanks Pam
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Maturing Puffer Fish

He deserves to be bombed some cigars (if he was if age of course).
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten" - Benjamin Franklin.

Meanwhile, an 11 year old boy got a 10 day suspension for mentioning a gun on the school bus. The context was, "I wish I had a gun, so I could protect everyone."

Pitiful.
    Gurkha is the main reason I have trust issues.

Puffer Fish with some spikes JeepGuy's Avatar

I love when you ACTUALLY hear about the stories were the bad guy loses. There was a story here about a woman who protected her two kids from a robber. He broke into their house with a crowbar in the middle of the day. She got her kids and they hid in a closet upstairs. The guy knew they were in the house and he was searching for them. He finally opened the closet door and she shot him a couple of times. I don't recall ever hearing it make the 6:00 news but there were a couple of articles online. The anti gun crowd never wants stories to surface were guns potentially saved people's lives.

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by JeepGuy View Post
    I love when you ACTUALLY hear about the stories were the bad guy loses. There was a story here about a woman who protected her two kids from a robber. He broke into their house with a crowbar in the middle of the day. She got her kids and they hid in a closet upstairs. The guy knew they were in the house and he was searching for them. He finally opened the closet door and she shot him a couple of times. I don't recall ever hearing it make the 6:00 news but there were a couple of articles online. The anti gun crowd never wants stories to surface were guns potentially saved people's lives.
    That's because bad news is the best news (in their eyes). Look at the percentage of an average newscast that focuses on negative stories (i.e. murders, shootings, natural disasters, terror attacks, etc) compared to the percent spend focusing on positive stories. Oh well, that's the media.

And a big to the kid from this story!

Young Puffer Fish

Personally I think anyone old enough to take up arms in defense of themselves, their home or their community should be able to smoke if they want.