Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Best TV Series Ever

This is a discussion on Best TV Series Ever within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; This should technically be in the Entertainment section, but I want to make sure all the gun guys are aware ...

Disinterested

Thumbs up Best TV Series Ever

This should technically be in the Entertainment section, but I want to make sure all the gun guys are aware of a show on Cinemax called "Strike Back". It's about 2 operatives with British Military Intelligence Special Operations Unit. I worked something vaguely like this back in the '80s and have been an active trainer ever since. I have never seen skills of this level in any form of entertainment, ever! The main character, Sgt Michael Stonebridge is an animal with MAD skills. I've watched all three seasons and haven't seen him make a single mistake.

There are other players on the show who clearly learned their chops on the job, but the two leads are solid. Stories are very good and there's even gratuitous nudity and the violence/special effects are extremely graphic, so lock the kiddies in the basement.

If you have Direct TV, you can download all three seasons on Video On Demand, channel 1515. It's well worth the disk space.

Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar

Re: Best TV Series Ever

Thanks. I'll check it out.
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

If we are talking of all-time, this would have to be M.A.S.H. Hands-down one of the funniest and most award-winning shows of all time. If you’re looking for something more this century, than Breaking Bad, Dexter or Sons of Anarchy would need to top the list.

No longer a community member.

Seinfeld
    Breaking Bad
    Sopranos

In that order

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish djsmiles's Avatar

i want a SBR'd, supressed, VZ-58.

and some of those wimmenz.
    When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty!!!

No longer a community member.

I don't think he was asking opinions. I think this was a statement.

"King of the Hill," for me.
    Gurkha is the main reason I have trust issues.

Newbie in the ocean Nicotine Napalm's Avatar

Thanks for the suggestion! Checking it out now . . .

What do you mean he doesn't make mistakes?

Battlestar Galactica (new series)
    Fringe