Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How ofter do you shoot?

This is a discussion on How ofter do you shoot? within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I loved poking holes in paper circles. And have a lot of fun shooting the .22's when I go to ...

Leading Puffer Fish

How ofter do you shoot?

I loved poking holes in paper circles. And have a lot of fun shooting the .22's when I go to the range, which is what I shoot the most. When weather permits and I can slip away I go and practice about 2-3 times a month and shoot about 200 rounds each trip. I was curious about other shooters?

Re: How ofter do you shoot?

I try to shoot 1 a month if I can and I shot the 5.56 AR, .45 1911, .45 carbine, .22 pistol. I shoot most of my guns when I go, the Mossin too.

I shoot once a month or so. Usually an all day event. I enjoy sporting clays the most. When I shoot clays I pop off 200-300 12 gauge bird shot from an old pump. I'm beat afterwords, but it's worth it, ton of fun.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old Smokey View Post
    I loved poking holes in paper circles. And have a lot of fun shooting the .22's when I go to the range, which is what I shoot the most. When weather permits and I can slip away I go and practice about 2-3 times a month and shoot about 200 rounds each trip. I was curious about other shooters?
    I like you get in whatever time i can.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Just went quail hunting yesterday. Our group bagged about 260 birds. They can be elusive little critters at times.
    Attempting to treat very different people as if they were all the same is recipe for leadership mediocrity. – T Jay Taylor

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

I love shooting / hunting, I am sssoooo looking to move from Ca to ID

Quote Originally Posted by 2smoke View Post
    Just went quail hunting yesterday. Our group bagged about 260 birds. They can be elusive little critters at times.
    That's a lot of quail. maybe you had a big group Where you hunting at a game preserve? What did you do with them?

Not actually a fish. danmdevries's Avatar

Shoot as often as I can.

..which is not often enough.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish djsmiles's Avatar

Not as much as i'd like.
    When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by djsmiles View Post
    Not as much as i'd like.
    This. We used to shoot about every other month, but the ranges are about an hour away and always something else going on. I won a shotgun at a motorcycle show last summer and have yet to take it out of the box.

Leading Puffer Fish Slowpokebill's Avatar

From September 1st. to March 31st I try to get out to hunt birds at least once or twice a week, weather permitting. The rest of the year maybe two or three times a month I hit the range.

A few photos from last weekend hunt...btw all of our pheasant shoots are caped off with whisky and cigars.

We were at Southern Woods Plantation in Sylvester Ga. There were eight of us split into two groups of 4. They are in the freezer and I intend to cook some on the grill and in the smoker this weekend. Slowpokebill, that looks like a good time.
    Attempting to treat very different people as if they were all the same is recipe for leadership mediocrity. – T Jay Taylor

I try to shoot my 45 colts(wheel and lever guns) with black powder at least one Sunday a month. Try to put at least a box through my EDC every month or so. Also like to shoot trap at the night shoot a couple times a month.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Puffer Fish with some spikes rjwillow's Avatar

Before it got cold here (nov or so) I was going to the range once a week on average. Sometimes it was every 2 weeks but other times it was 2 or 3 times in one week.
    It's been that way for almost 3 years now. But before that I was lucky to get there (besides competitions) once or twice a year.
    Now that it is warming up, I'm hoping to get out every other week...
    have fun
    rich

I used to go every couple of weeks until .45 ACP got really expensive and rare for a little while (a local gun shop bought out every Wally World around then marked every box up $10) but now I can't seem to find the time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast