Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I Just Stumbled Across This...

This is a discussion on I Just Stumbled Across This... within the Guns and Knives forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I was doing some research on the NRA Nationals at camp perry and ran across this and thought I'd share ...

I Just Stumbled Across This...

I was doing some research on the NRA Nationals at camp perry and ran across this and thought I'd share it.
    Cabot Guns' Left and Right pistols put Ted Nugent and Piers Morgan side by side
    “ I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. ”— Kenneth Clark

Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar

Re: I Just Stumbled Across This...

555 clever idea. Love the Nuge.
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    555 clever idea. Love the Nuge.
    People have strong opinions of him, both good and bad. My experience is limited to the few minutes that I spoke with him, but during that time he was very friendly and down to earth.
    “ I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. ”— Kenneth Clark

Ruler Of The Galaxy Emperor Zurg's Avatar

I imagine the one with Piers Morgan and Obama either doesn't fire or only fires in the hands of a demagogue?
    there is no folly of the beast of the earth which is not infinitely outdone by the madness of men

Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Zurg View Post
    I imagine the one with Piers Morgan and Obama either doesn't fire or only fires in the hands of a demagogue?
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

There are really awesome.
    I <3 Cigars

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

That one has a three round magazine and shoots to the left.