Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

A sneak Peak at my tall Boy

This is a discussion on A sneak Peak at my tall Boy within the Habanos Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; An awesome Humi for an awesome guy! Very nice Dave, very nice... Vinnie...

Re: A sneak Peak at my tall Boy

An awesome Humi for an awesome guy!
    Very nice Dave, very nice...
    Vinnie

Excellent! thanks for sharing. I'm officially jealous now

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    I know bro I buy em for that reason, people never want them in bombs. Cool huh, next maybe the cabinet wide boy. LOL
    well played sir! how many does the tall boy hold?
    i hate waiting 5-21 business days!

Wow & I thought you were running out of cigars, silly me.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Full grown Puffer Fish BigRay023's Avatar

Impressive. I think for the first time in my life somone has made me feel inadequate
    Fight Crime SHOOT BACK

Puffer Fish with many spikes Amlique's Avatar

I notice your electric humidifier in the bottom. How's it working for ya, and how much weight in beads do you sure to supplement? I have the same humidor (that is empty for the winter due to low humidity). Wanting to refill it this week (from my cooler, not repurchase). I only used beads and gel last year, and it did fine in the South Carolina humidity of the summer, but to keep it going year round, I think I'll need to use some electricity.
    If you plan on buying or selling real estate anywhere in the country, let me know first. I can refer you to the best agent in your area.

It makes me feel all tingly!

Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar

El Dorado ...
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish KINGLISH's Avatar

One of each please!! WOW THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Smoke Em if you got em!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish KINGLISH's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    I know bro I buy em for that reason, people never want them in bombs. Cool huh, next maybe the cabinet wide boy. LOL
    HAHA You can bomb me all day with Tubos! My mailman asked me what I get when I get a small box and I told him but I don't think was so interested in them. I think I got to start giving some to my UPS guy. He asked me the other day When I got a box from CI and we was like now I know what they are! So He might take before I ever get them now! HAHA
    Smoke Em if you got em!!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Amlique View Post
    I notice your electric humidifier in the bottom. How's it working for ya, and how much weight in beads do you sure to supplement? I have the same humidor (that is empty for the winter due to low humidity). Wanting to refill it this week (from my cooler, not repurchase). I only used beads and gel last year, and it did fine in the South Carolina humidity of the summer, but to keep it going year round, I think I'll need to use some electricity.
    Hi Jon
    I have always had active humidification but now I have beads to compliment it, It works great and I like the moist n aire Tried all the others and will stick with these. I have to recharge way less often now, they hold two quarts. I got about two pounds in the tall boy. I will share a picture of my messy one which is next to organize but first I need another tall boy to really get organized. I have quite a few more but these are the two biggest. I will probably add another pound of beads and a couple more oust fans to each.

Messy Boy

Full grown Puffer Fish mlbar1153's Avatar

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

yikes....i thought i had issues ...lol.....sweet tower man

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw1984 View Post
    well played sir! how many does the tall boy hold?

Well that's a good question I did inventory my cc's and put it on a word document for updating which I'm sure I won't. so guessing from that maybe 1500/2000 max depending on how it's loaded.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CaptainJeebes's Avatar

very awesome collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast