Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Honolulu - South Pacific Pipes & Cigars

This is a discussion on Honolulu - South Pacific Pipes & Cigars within the Hawaii forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; 350 Ward Avenue, Suite 106 Honolulu, Hawaii 96814 PH (80 591-8275 It should be called "Cigars and Pipes." The store ...

Newbie in the ocean SmokingArea's Avatar

Honolulu - South Pacific Pipes & Cigars

350 Ward Avenue, Suite 106
    Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
    PH (80591-8275

It should be called "Cigars and Pipes." The store is much more centered around cigars than pipes. There is a good sized walk-in humidor, and a very friendly staff, and a good bunch of regulars. It is located near enough Waikiki it should be worth a trip if you are visiting. You'll find plenty of good restaurants and shopping in the area, but not as many tourists.

Leading Puffer Fish Even Steven's Avatar

Re: Honolulu - South Pacific Pipes & Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingArea View Post
    350 Ward Avenue, Suite 106
    Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
    PH (80591-8275

It should be called "Cigars and Pipes." The store is much more centered around cigars than pipes. There is a good sized walk-in humidor, and a very friendly staff, and a good bunch of regulars. It is located near enough Waikiki it should be worth a trip if you are visiting. You'll find plenty of good restaurants and shopping in the area, but not as many tourists.
    I was afraid that the new no indoor smoking law would affect you guys, I've been to your shop a a handful of times and always saw what looked like some really good company and good smoking.
    I've always wanted to sit down and a have a smoke with you guys but I don't know how you guys would feel smoking with a quiet youngbuck sitting and smoking with you guys lol..I mean not that you guys are old or anything but just more mature.

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by Even Steven View Post
    I was afraid that the new no indoor smoking law would affect you guys, I've been to your shop a a handful of times and always saw what looked like some really good company and good smoking.
    I've always wanted to sit down and a have a smoke with you guys but I don't know how you guys would feel smoking with a quiet youngbuck sitting and smoking with you guys lol..I mean not that you guys are old or anything but just more mature.
    I know this is a long time coming since your post (I just joined) but the shop is still there hangin on. Yes the best thing about the place is the comraderie. However, they are always open to new people sitting down and talking story. Dont be afraid to ask, then just introduce yourself to everyone. They are cool.

9/11 I remember - do you? ismokecigars's Avatar

able to puff there?

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by ismokecigars View Post
    able to puff there?
    Yes you can. Only store on the island that lets you smoke inside.

Leading Puffer Fish Even Steven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I know this is a long time coming since your post (I just joined) but the shop is still there hangin on. Yes the best thing about the place is the comraderie. However, they are always open to new people sitting down and talking story. Dont be afraid to ask, then just introduce yourself to everyone. They are cool.

NP, its good to know. I have yet to sit down with the regulars at the shop and have a smoke lol.
    But hey I think I know you. Would you happen to be a teacher by any chance?