Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Smokers in Meridian/Boise area

This is a discussion on Smokers in Meridian/Boise area within the Idaho forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hadn't seen a post in here yet and I figured I would start one. I recently joined Puff, though I've ...

Smokers in Meridian/Boise area

Hadn't seen a post in here yet and I figured I would start one. I recently joined Puff, though I've long been around in the shadows.

Been here in Meridian for about 5 years now, and have a regular group of guys that we smoke, golf and play poker with - but we're always looking for other folks who are interested in cigars. Love to hear from others.

Re: Smokers in Meridian/Boise area

I know its been three years, but I just joined and thought I would say hi. I live on the bench.

Young Fish

Hey, I'll be moving to Boise in December, so...I guess there's three of us now!

An advanced Welcome to Boise!

The city has a public smoking ban that pretty much leaves you to smoking on your own property, but check out Sturman's Smoke Shop when you get settled in. It's the only cigar shop worth bothering with.