Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Greenwood-Pipe Puffer

This is a discussion on Greenwood-Pipe Puffer within the Indiana forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Not a bad place, but it lacks in size. Good environment though. Walk-in humidor is of decent size for a ...

Leading Puffer Fish

Greenwood-Pipe Puffer

Not a bad place, but it lacks in size. Good environment though. Walk-in humidor is of decent size for a small B&M, but if there's an event or during a rush time, it's standing room only and elbow to elbow at times.

No website, but here is a google map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...2&z=14&iwloc=A
    If you smell-l-l-l-l-l-l what The Rock is cookin!!!???

I have been to the Pipe Puffer a couple months ago and have ordered some smoked from them. I must say that the staff was very helpful and took care of me. Customer service sold me!!! Thumbs up for the Pipe Puffer for me!!!
    <---When a man becomes a fireman his greatest act of bravery has been accomplished.
    What he does after that is all in the line of work. ~Edward F. Croker--->

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Greenwood-Pipe Puffer

Excellent selection of pipe tobaccos. They even have some obscure stuff I've never heard of. Tried a house blend called The Professor. Looks like rabbit feed, hard to rub out, but' it's actually pretty good if you take it really easy. It can get hot enough to need a band-aid on your tongue...

Newbie in the ocean

Thumbs up Re: Greenwood-Pipe Puffer

Pipe Puffer is my "home" cigar retailer. They have a really nice sized walk in humidor with a very good selection of cigars. Outside of the humidor is pretty small and there is a smoking area that can seat about 6 people. Everyone that I have seen there was friendly and knowledgeable. I do buy most of my cigars online, but it is nice to go browse and pick one of each kind that I am curious about.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Gonna have to check this one out

No longer a community member.

Yep, Pipe Puffer is awesome. Everyone I've ever dealt with there has been really friendly and knowledgeable about cigars and all things pipe. I highly recommend.

If you're ever down in Bloomington, there's a store on the square. The Briar and the Burley. Cigar prices are higher than Pipe Puffer, but their selection of Pipes is amazing. They are moving to a larger location this week and reopen this weekend. (Just a few doors down from where they are now)

John

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnmoss View Post
    Yep, Pipe Puffer is awesome. Everyone I've ever dealt with there has been really friendly and knowledgeable about cigars and all things pipe. I highly recommend.

John
    Actually bought my first lighter from Pipe Puffer. Very nice gentleman helped me, guessing he was the owner. This was about 5 years ago and I still visit from time to time.