Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Lafayette-Stogies on Columbia

This is a discussion on Lafayette-Stogies on Columbia within the Indiana forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Not a bad little shop that I've stopped in on a couple of occasions when I've been around Purdue. Located ...

Leading Puffer Fish

Lafayette-Stogies on Columbia

Not a bad little shop that I've stopped in on a couple of occasions when I've been around Purdue. Located in downtown Lafayette.

No web site, but here is a google map location.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...1257932&dtab=0
    If you smell-l-l-l-l-l-l what The Rock is cookin!!!???

Puffer Fish with some spikes phisch's Avatar

Re: Lafayette-Stogies on Columbia

this is the only worthy local place in town. Small shop, but good selection. The owner has tried almost every cigar he offers, and can even tell you where he tried it. Great story teller.
    I just took his last RP Decade Torpedo last week. Took the box, too

I stopped in occasionally when I lived in Lafayette. Decent shop. They have the Punch Uppercut sampler there for like $14 / 3 varied size sticks (up there a few weekends ago and headed up this weekend). Pretty good prices and the fella is a good guy.

Leading Puffer Fish

Will be sure to stop in when I travel to Lafayette in June. Going to visit my brother-in-law and sister. He works for the Purdue football team, it pains me to say this, Boiler UP!!!