Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cigar Party For My Fellow Hoosiers???

This is a discussion on Cigar Party For My Fellow Hoosiers??? within the Indiana forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I'm looking to have a little get together at my place, cook on the grill have some gars, music and ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes mrsmitty's Avatar

Cigar Party For My Fellow Hoosiers???

I'm looking to have a little get together at my place, cook on the grill have some gars, music and such. Would love to meet some fellow BOTL I don't really have a date in mind, just send me a message and we'll get something going.

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Cigar Party For My Fellow Hoosiers???

Sounds like a great idea to me! are you around the indy area?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

I would be game depending on a date. I'm about an hour and 20 from you. I was thinking about something like this as well. Angelina's in Warsaw has a nice public smoking room and lots of good food places close by.
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes mrsmitty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ACMartz View Post
    Sounds like a great idea to me! are you around the indy area?
    You look to be 1hr & 10 mins away according to mapquest. What dates are good for you guys?

Sounds like a good time. Too bad I'm so far away and I'm pretty booked up the next couple months. The weather is turning around down here and I'm actually smoking outside right now. The warm weather should be headed up your way very soon.

Keep us posted, maybe Ill get lucky and have a break when you have it.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

You guys still trying to put something together? I got a couple other buddy's in fort Wayne that smoke too