Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Fort Wayne

This is a discussion on Fort Wayne within the Indiana forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Anything besides Esquire Cigar?? Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance....

Young Fish

Fort Wayne

Anything besides Esquire Cigar?? Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader jeepthing's Avatar

Re: Fort Wayne

Really don't know Fortwayne. But there is a nice shop in Warsaw. Angelina's Cigars.
    Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

Newbie in the ocean

Why are you nt going to go to esquire their building is wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixmaster15 View Post
    Anything besides Esquire Cigar?? Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

These are both great places! There is a third one but I've never been there.

Riegel's Pipe & Tobacco Shop
    6556 East State Boulevard
    Fort Wayne, IN 46815-7027
    (260) 493-2806

Riegel's Pipe & Tobacco :
    6410 West Jefferson Boulevard
    Fort Wayne, IN 46804-6282

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

Riegel's is the place to go for sure. The nicest is probably the 3rd location, it's the newest.

The third location is on Jefferson right across the street from CHOPS. (If you're familiar with the area).

Not so young Puffer Rays98GoVols's Avatar

But I feel that the best selection is the one Downtown on Calhoun. I've been to the others already and found their selection Very limited. The worst one for me was on State. It was mostly a Pipe shop.

Newbie in the ocean

Travel to Fort Wayne for business, anywhere downtown to go for a cigar after work?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankbrewz View Post
    Travel to Fort Wayne for business, anywhere downtown to go for a cigar after work?
    I know this is a few years old, but to answer the question: yes.

Riegels on Calhoun is the downtown shop. I can't post links yet, but you can find it pretty easily on Google.

Also, just wanted to drop another location...

Tobacco Stop on Lima Road across from Meijer and Home Depot is a nice little joint with a smoker's lounge. It's nothing too fancy. It was originally just like any Tobacco store, catering mostly to cigarette smokers. But the owner loves cigars and is making it a great place to stop and have a cigar. They're really starting to get a nice selection in stock and the prices are much more reasonable than Riegels (the selection isn't as good though). The owner is really friendly and likes to sit and talk while you're there too.

Also, for anyone who might try to find Esquire Cigars, it is closed. Essentially the stupid smoking laws here shut it down. In short, the laws prohibit any business from allowing smoking unless it is a smoke shop and nothing more. So no serving alcohol or food or anything of the like. It makes having a cigar club very hard. Just one more freedom in the long line of ones that will be taken away.