Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Traveling to Indiana in June

This is a discussion on Traveling to Indiana in June within the Indiana forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hey guys I was curious what recommendations you might have for a Cornhusker going to visit the Boilermaker region. I'm ...

Leading Puffer Fish

Traveling to Indiana in June

Hey guys I was curious what recommendations you might have for a Cornhusker going to visit the Boilermaker region. I'm going to visit my sister and brother-in-law in Lafayette. But will probably travel through Chicago and Indy. Any recommendations on activities or B&Ms that are unique and outstanding?

P.S. Any good golf course recommendations would be appreciated as well.

Mods please move this if I miss posted it in the wrong section. Didn't know for sure where to put it.

Re: Traveling to Indiana in June

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnSmokes View Post
    Hey guys I was curious what recommendations you might have for a Cornhusker going to visit the Boilermaker region. I'm going to visit my sister and brother-in-law in Lafayette. But will probably travel through Chicago and Indy. Any recommendations on activities or B&Ms that are unique and outstanding?

P.S. Any good golf course recommendations would be appreciated as well.

Mods please move this if I miss posted it in the wrong section. Didn't know for sure where to put it.
    Purdue has a couple of fantastic golf courses on campus. Definitely play at least one. And Stogies on Columbia is a great shop. Nice selection and a great view of the street to enjoy an afternoon.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by ekengland07 View Post
    Purdue has a couple of fantastic golf courses on campus. Definitely play at least one. And Stogies on Columbia is a great shop. Nice selection and a great view of the street to enjoy an afternoon.
    Well it sounds like I'll get at least one day to myself, so golf at the purdue complex, hoping to play both courses and then heading to Stogies on Columbia before dinner with the fam. Should be a good day!!!

Who you calling clown??? Coop D's Avatar

what day you coming through Chicago?
    When the river runs red, take the dirt road!!!

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coop D View Post
    what day you coming through Chicago?
    Wish I was stopping in Chicago just flying through Midway.

The wonderful midway airport....

Well that sucks! Always fun to smoke with someone else from Puff. Nice to have a face with the Avatar

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coop D View Post
    Nice to have a face with the Avatar
    You mean that's not your real face!!!

Couldn't resist. I wish I had more time for smokes on this trip. But it'll be fun to see some family and enjoy time with my wife and daughter.

Well, that one has a scar in it.... Bald head and all. I do carry around a "Kitty"

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Cigar haven just outside of indy.

11017 Allisonville Road
    Fishers, IN 46038-2684
    (317) 577-1005

I just stopped by there a week or so ago and it was great. Good selection, the lady in there could barely walk but she knew more about cigars then possibly anybody I've ever talked to before. The website says to sit in the back by the tv and smoke is 250 a year, but I told her i was from out of town and she let me for free.

Puffer Fish with many spikes kenelbow's Avatar

You absolutely MUST visit Carmack's cigar shop in Noblesville (Indy suburb). Carmack's Cigar Shop > Home
    822 Logan Street
    Noblesville, IN 46060
    Ph# (317) 773-3770

It is owned by a father and son team named Jeff and Dave Carmack. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. They have an excellent selection and a great lounge.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

I'm in indy and im diffenetly gonna make a trip.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes mrsmitty's Avatar

I don't know exactly when in June you were planning on visiting the Hoosier state, but if you haven't yet shoot me a PM.