Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Welcome to the CigarLive.com Iowa Section

This is a discussion on Welcome to the CigarLive.com Iowa Section within the Iowa forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Check this section for the latest things going on in Iowa. There are two areas listed above for Cigar Shops ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Welcome to the CigarLive.com Iowa Section

Check this section for the latest things going on in Iowa. There are two areas listed above for Cigar Shops and the Events Calendar System.

Anything listed in the Events Calendar system will allow members to set themselves a reminder for upcoming events for days to hours ahead of time. This keeps members from forgetting about an event.

Only Cigar Shops that are actively participating on CigarLive.com will be listed in the Cigar Shops section. We support the Brick and Mortar shops that bring content to the forum. This forum is not just a links page for free advertising.

Be sure to add yourself to the CigarLive.com Members Map

Once again Welcome!

Newbie in the ocean

Where and when events in iowa?

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JohnRider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by llc47 View Post
    Where and when events in iowa?
    (blowing dust off thread...clearing cobwebs) Not too much has been happening in Iowa thus far because the number of Iowa members has been...well...un-inspiring to say the least. I am over in the Cedar Rapids area, and I have been traveling across the river to Illinois for events lately. You're real close to Illinois, so keep your eyes on the Iowa and Illinois events threads.
    [SIZE="1"]Warning: This Post May Contain Cynicism Known To The State of California To Cause Depression, Social Ostracism And Other Reproductive Harm.[/SIZE]

Newbie in the ocean

Smile Thanks

Thanks for the information John hope to see ya at an event. Darn been trying to get tickets to cigar fest for two years and no luck and the operator at cigars international just said they were sold out.One guy said he got an advance notice on tickets maybe he was a vip or something he did't say. Well i won't take up you time nice chatting to you. Bye,Linda

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JohnRider's Avatar

Iowa BOTLs and SOTLs, be sure to check in here and/or send me a PM. It would be great to gather up enough folks for at least one Iowa event this season if at all possible.
    [SIZE="1"]Warning: This Post May Contain Cynicism Known To The State of California To Cause Depression, Social Ostracism And Other Reproductive Harm.[/SIZE]

Re: Welcome to the CigarLive.com Iowa Section

re-lighting this post

Hello Iowa, I see this sections is small, that I was afraid of, is there no one else?

Was just surfing for cigar related things in Iowa. I'm Northwest of DSM by about 45 min if anybody has anything in the central Iowa area!

Looks like the "Members Map" link is broken....
    There needs to be Chlorine in the gene pool.

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Hey Russ! There are a couple regular brothers on here from Iowa, myself included. I know where Perry is but it's a bit of a drive for me. I think we should try and herf this summer somewhere in DM!
    New cigar smokers, check out this thread: http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/new-pu...tesy-newb.html

That sounds like a plan!
    There needs to be Chlorine in the gene pool.

Leading Puffer Fish bluesman.54's Avatar

I'm in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area. Anyone near me -- care to share info -- Hello????