Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cigar Shops in Iowa

This is a discussion on Cigar Shops in Iowa within the Iowa forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hello Iowans! I have started assembling a list of B&Ms in Iowa. Please feel free to post any you are ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JohnRider's Avatar

Cigar Shops in Iowa

Hello Iowans! I have started assembling a list of B&Ms in Iowa. Please feel free to post any you are aware of that are not on the list or post your comments if you have visited the store, and I will merge your comments into the list. The list is in PDF (Adobe Reader) format.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="1"]Warning: This Post May Contain Cynicism Known To The State of California To Cause Depression, Social Ostracism And Other Reproductive Harm.[/SIZE]

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Great and if any of them decide to be active on CigarLive.com then I can set them up a section under Cigar Shops in Iowa.

Great start John!

Re: Cigar Shops in Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    Great and if any of them decide to be active on CigarLive.com then I can set them up a section under Cigar Shops in Iowa.

Great start John!
    Active how? just sign up for a forum account?