Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Sex Therapy.

This is a discussion on Sex Therapy. within the Jokes Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...

Sex Therapy.

Two women had been having a friendly lunch when the subject turned to sex. “You know, John and I have been having some sexual problems”, Linda told her friend. “That’s amazing!” Mary replied, “So have Tom and I. We’re thinking of going to a sex therapist”, said Linda. “Oh, we could never do that! We’d be too embarrassed!”, responded Mary. “But after you go, will you please tell me how it went?”

Several weeks passed, and the two friends met for lunch again. “So how did the sex therapy work out, Linda?”, Mary asked. “Things couldn’t be better!” Linda exclaimed. “We began with a physical exam, and afterward the doctor said he was certain he could help us. He told us to stop at the grocery store on the way home and buy a bunch of grapes and a dozen donuts. He told us to sit on the floor nude, and toss the grapes and donuts at each other. Every grape that went into my vagina, John had to get it out with his tongue. Every donut that I ringed his ***** with, I had to eat. Our sex life is wonderful, in fact it’s better than it’s ever been!”

With that endorsement Mary talked her husband into an appointment with the same sex therapist. After the physical exams were completed the doctor called Mary and Tom into his office. “I’m afraid there is nothing I can do for you,” he said. “But doctor,” Mary complained, “you did such good for Linda and John, surely you must have a suggestion for us! Please, please, can’t you give us some help? Any help at all?” “Well, OK,” the doctor answered. “On your way home, I want you to stop at the grocery store and buy a sack of apples and a box of Cheerios.”
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Alpha Puffer Fish

Re: Sex Therapy.

Lmao
    The vermin SOTL bomber is back, have a nice day!....

An older woman goes to see her doctor. At the end of the checkup, she asks the doctor a question : “Doctor, my husband Tom is having ‘male performance issues’ , can you help him? "Well Martha," replied the doctor, "there are meds that will help him, but he has to come in." Martha replies that she has suggested that to her hubby. But he has too much pride to make an appointment. He may even be embarrassed to take medicine for such an issue. Doctor says with a sigh "well Martha, time goes by so fast.. seems like only yesterday I delivered your daughter. I've known your family so long.... " "Ok tell you what..here are 14 sample pills of this new medicine. Put one in his coffee every morning. After he sees the results after two weeks, tell him about the medicine. You will be surprised how willing he is to come see me after that. " Martha agrees it's a great plan.

Four days later Martha storms into the doctor's office demanding to see the doctor. The receptionist tries to stop her by telling her that she must make an appointment to do so. However Martha barges into the examination room, interrupting the doctor and his patient. "Doctor we need to talk right now " .
    The Doctor excuses himself and takes Martha to another room to talk to her.

The doctor asks: “ Martha what’s the problem, didn’t the pills work ?” Martha says “ Yes they did ! I slipped the pill in his coffee in the morning. By the second day he was like a teenager. He threw me on the breakfast table and ripped my clothes off and made passionate love to me like a madman !”
    The doctor says “ I see… that’s what you wanted, isn’t it ? So what exactly is the problem? “.
    Martha replies.. “ well, for openers… we aren’t allowed at Waffle House anymore ! “
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

A Very Prickly Puffer MrMayorga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Two women had been having a friendly lunch when the subject turned to sex. “You know, John and I have been having some sexual problems”, Linda told her friend. “That’s amazing!” Mary replied, “So have Tom and I. We’re thinking of going to a sex therapist”, said Linda. “Oh, we could never do that! We’d be too embarrassed!”, responded Mary. “But after you go, will you please tell me how it went?”

Several weeks passed, and the two friends met for lunch again. “So how did the sex therapy work out, Linda?”, Mary asked. “Things couldn’t be better!” Linda exclaimed. “We began with a physical exam, and afterward the doctor said he was certain he could help us. He told us to stop at the grocery store on the way home and buy a bunch of grapes and a dozen donuts. He told us to sit on the floor nude, and toss the grapes and donuts at each other. Every grape that went into my vagina, John had to get it out with his tongue. Every donut that I ringed his ***** with, I had to eat. Our sex life is wonderful, in fact it’s better than it’s ever been!”

With that endorsement Mary talked her husband into an appointment with the same sex therapist. After the physical exams were completed the doctor called Mary and Tom into his office. “I’m afraid there is nothing I can do for you,” he said. “But doctor,” Mary complained, “you did such good for Linda and John, surely you must have a suggestion for us! Please, please, can’t you give us some help? Any help at all?” “Well, OK,” the doctor answered. “On your way home, I want you to stop at the grocery store and buy a sack of apples and a box of Cheerios.”
    Now that's funny, Warren!
    Nothing goes better with a magically delicious stogie than a ice cold bottle of home brew!

Young Fish

Wow. Just wow.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

I feel sorry for the other dude
    Every hand is a winner and every hand is a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    ...................” “Well, OK,” the doctor answered. “On your way home, I want you to stop at the grocery store and buy a sack of apples and a box of Cheerios.”
    Doh!

Poor bastage....
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bondo 440 View Post
    .............. “ well, for openers… we aren’t allowed at Waffle House anymore ! “

Snahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"