Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Corny Joke

This is a discussion on Corny Joke within the Jokes Forum forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Just heard this one at work...it is corny, but I enjoy a corny joke now and again! A man's cell ...

Corny Joke

Just heard this one at work...it is corny, but I enjoy a corny joke now and again!

A man's cell phone rings. When he answers it finds it is one of his neighbors.

Angry Neighbor: Hey you need to control you dog. He is chasing a kid on a bicycle.

Man: That's not my dog.

Angry Neighbor: How do you know?

Man: He doesn't own a bicycle!
    "A fine cigar should fall apart in your hands like a neurotic woman!" - Fernando

Puffer Fish with some spikes T3Hunter's Avatar

Re: Corny Joke

That's not a corny joke, this is a corny joke:

One day two corn cobs, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over.

The uninjured corn cob called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured corn cob was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery.

After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured corn cob, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through."

"The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life".

Puffer Fish with some spikes JeepGuy's Avatar

Re: Corny Joke

I got a laugh out of both of them! I dont think you can get much cornier than a joke about a couple of corn cobs!