Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Anything going on Labor Day weekend?

This is a discussion on Anything going on Labor Day weekend? within the Kansas forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Looks like we are set to be back in KC for the holiday...so I wanted to see if there was ...

Full grown Puffer Fish TravelingJ-cl's Avatar

Anything going on Labor Day weekend?

Looks like we are set to be back in KC for the holiday...so I wanted to see if there was anything planned! Our usual RV park is booked for the Santa-Cali-Gon Days Festival, so I'm not sure if we will park up by World of Fun, or by a lake over in Blue Springs...

Puffer Fish with many spikes chip19's Avatar

Nothing that I know of. Except me smoking lots of stogies!
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES-THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Garage sale,every labor day at my Moms house,i get to move all the heavy stuff and the wife gets all the $$$,not right!!!
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

My last weekend with the family before I leave, so we are going to be spending time together.
    <---When a man becomes a fireman his greatest act of bravery has been accomplished.
    What he does after that is all in the line of work. ~Edward F. Croker--->

Leading Puffer Fish WarHorse-cl's Avatar

I'll be on the road. Four day weekends don't roll around very often, especially since school is back in.

Well where are you going then? I'll be on the road Friday, and then again on Tuesday ) =

Elder Puffer Fish Leader happy1's Avatar

Working
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    Douglas MacArthur

Sitting around the house smoking cigars.

Leading Puffer Fish BeerAdvocate-cl's Avatar

I have to waste my Saturday being in a wedding of a friend who is marrying the wrong girl. So I will probablly smoke something really good and give him a Pineapple White Owl to "celebrate".
    "Mmmmm Beeeer"..... Homer Simpson/Me

Quote Originally Posted by JonDot View Post
    Sitting around the house smoking cigars.
    I like your plan! I think I might be able to get away with some of that this weekend. We ended up booking a slot right off the Blue Springs Lake. I'm envisioning some outdoor time with a few sticks, and the grill a-blazing.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate View Post
    I have to waste my Saturday being in a wedding of a friend who is marrying the wrong girl. So I will probablly smoke something really good and give him a Pineapple White Owl to "celebrate".
    Balls. I can throw in a Black and Mild or two, for the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerAdvocate View Post
    Some guys just don't wake up until its to late. A good buddy of mine did the same thing.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES-THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ER Doc's Avatar

I'll be in the ER all weekend (except for Saturday - gonna see K-State in Manhattan).

Wish I could get together with ya'...

Quote Originally Posted by ER Doc View Post
    I'll be in the ER all weekend (except for Saturday - gonna see K-State in Manhattan).

Wish I could get together with ya'...
    I wish I could make the game, but we are out this weekend. Might be there next weekend though.