Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What weekend in September is the best for a local area herf?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • September 20th

5 71.43%
  • September 27th

2 28.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

September KC/MO Herf

This is a discussion on September KC/MO Herf within the Kansas forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; *cough* Andrew is off the first weekend of most months... Although it feels dirty being in the 'KC Crew' I'd ...

*cough* Andrew is off the first weekend of most months...
    Although it feels dirty being in the 'KC Crew' I'd guess I've met more of you guys than the STL People

Full grown Puffer Fish TravelingJ-cl's Avatar

I'd imagine that anyone is welcome to the herf, but it's certainly most likely that the KC crew would be the ones to attend. The more the merrier!
    I travel a lot, I blog a little. Food, cities, RV parks, and B&M's.

Leading Puffer Fish WarHorse-cl's Avatar

Of course you'd be welcome Andrew....even if you do refer to yourself in the third person (several megalomaniacs throughout history have done that). As far as I'm concerned you're in the crew after being willing to make the drive for a Nub event.

Leading Puffer Fish WarHorse-cl's Avatar

Keep throwin' dates up people. Like J said, the more the merrier.....it justifies my buying a Stinky ashtray. Bring a friend, bring a stripper, bring a friend that's a stripper...it's all good with me.

Now let's work on setting a date.

Maturing Puffer Fish mark in kc's Avatar

Now that we have included adult entertainment, suddenly I am free any weekend in October.

CL Mentor

Do we have a date picked out yet? As I said in my PM to Ted, the 18th will work the best for me as I will be in town visiting a high school buddy of mine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3