Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Kansas forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hey everyone! Sorry, I haven't been on the board much. I've been busy as hell down here. Everything is going ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes chip19's Avatar

Hello

Hey everyone! Sorry, I haven't been on the board much. I've been busy as hell down here. Everything is going great (except they still don't have internet hooked up in my apt) and the new job was a good change of pace for me. I hope to get internet and get back online soon.

Take care!

Aaron
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES-THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Welcome back Aaron, lots to catch up on here.

Maturing Puffer Fish mark in kc's Avatar

Good to hear from you brother. You catching any of the World Series. Hope all is well.

Send me a PM if you would about your new job. I thought about getting into it.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ER Doc's Avatar

Glad to hear from you, Aaron. Sorry I missed this earlier (thanks, Mark, for finding it).

Let us know if you're ever back in the area!