Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Old Town Cigar

This is a discussion on Old Town Cigar within the Kansas forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Just got back from Old Down Cigar in downtown Wichita. My buddy wanted to grab some cigars for a bachelor ...

Old Town Cigar

Just got back from Old Down Cigar in downtown Wichita. My buddy wanted to grab some cigars for a bachelor party and he wanted my "expert" advice. Anyways, smoked a LFD Limitado III and he had an Oliva V. Some funny guys in there. It was a nice place to kick back and smoke. I am definitely going to have to go back. Anyone else ever hung out in there?

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

Re: Old Town Cigar

I havent been in a while but its a great little place to enjoy a smoke.

Thinking bout stoppin in tomorrow for a couple hrs.

PM me if you want to meet up!!

Shawn
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

It just doesn't matter!!! marge796's Avatar

What part of town is Old Town in? I'm heading down from Topeka in a couple of weeks and would like to check the shop out.

Chris.....

Quote Originally Posted by marge796 View Post
    What part of town is Old Town in? I'm heading down from Topeka in a couple of weeks and would like to check the shop out.

Chris.....
    Old Town Cigars WIchita KS - Google Maps

Here ya go.

Let me know closer to the time your in town and can meet up and enjoy a smoke or two..

Shawn
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

Newbie in the ocean

... and River City Brewing is across the street. Loft 150 upstairs in RCB has the largest open air-deck in Old Town and is cigar friendly.

South-Central Kansas

Here is the herf at Loft 150 last yr.

Shawn

Any of these places still around? I will be back home from deployment for two weeks in July and would hate to go on a scavenger hunt that is 3 hours long for nothing..... Im stationed at Ft Riley, any ideas for places to check out?

Sorry for the lateness of this post, but I just joined!

Old Town Cigars is still there, as well as The Humidor West (21st/Tyler), The Humidor East, (21st/Woodlawn). All are great places to stop in and have a cigar.
    Also, Lot 150 is still up and running as well.