Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Wichita - Mort's Cigar Bar

This is a discussion on Wichita - Mort's Cigar Bar within the Kansas forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Mort's Cigar Bar 923 E 1st ST N Wichita, KS 67202 316-262-1785...

Leading Puffer Fish Eternal Rider's Avatar

Wichita - Mort's Cigar Bar

Mort's Cigar Bar
    923 E 1st ST N
    Wichita, KS 67202
    316-262-1785
    Just a old Hippie who doesn't know what to do.
    Should he hang onto the old or grab onto the new.

Full grown Puffer Fish Maduro_Scotty's Avatar

Re: Wichita - Mort's Cigar Bar

I visited there with a good friend when I went to a Punch event at a separate business in Wichita. It's a very well done place with storage humidors for regulars and the outside patio area is something else when the weather is nice. They do a good business and from what I can tell, they draw a lot of young business professionals who like to have a drink and a good cigar after work.

Last time I checked they had 2fer1 Martinis on Mondays...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Update for those that haven't been to Mort's lately. Due to Kansas's crazy laws Morts REALLY stepped up and modified it's outside seating area. Yes it's "technically" outdoors, but it does have a roof, walls, heating, and even televisions. I think it qualifies as "outdoors" because the walls and roof are possibly retractable, although I've only ever seen the walls retracted.

Drinks are great and their spicy popcorn is amazing (and free).