Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Lawrence - Centro Cigars

This is a discussion on Lawrence - Centro Cigars within the Kansas forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Centro Cigars 1520 Wakarusa Dr. Suite E Lawrence, KS 66047 (785) 856-7773 http://www.centrocigars.com M-F 10a-9p Sa 10a-6p Su 12p-5p Centro ...

No longer a community member.

Lawrence - Centro Cigars

Centro Cigars
    1520 Wakarusa Dr. Suite E
    Lawrence, KS 66047
    (785) 856-7773

http://www.centrocigars.com

M-F 10a-9p
    Sa 10a-6p
    Su 12p-5p

Centro has a fairly small walk-in with a decent selection and average prices. In the back is a very nice private club, although membership fees are exorbitant. In my personal experience, the owners and employees aren't terribly friendly or welcoming, but it's a place to buy and smoke nonetheless.
    Last edited by pnoon; 07-28-2007 at 02:15 PM.

Puffer Fish with some spikes megasolo's Avatar

Re: Lawrence - Centro Cigars

I hit this shop on 10/7. I'm from Los Angeles, so I thought the prices were great, a lot better than Cigar & Tabac in overland Park. The staff on hand this day were extremely nice and pleasant. The humidor is small, but they do have a nice selection. The lounge in the back was very nice, but comes with a price. $5 if you buy a premium cigar, which isn't bad. They also offer annual and monthly memberships if your into that sort of thing.
    Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace ---Raul Julia

Puffer Fish with many spikes RaiderinKS's Avatar

Re: Lawrence - Centro Cigars

I have been to Centro once, during an Ashton event. I was extremely impressed at the shop, and their prices are much better than what used to be my normal shop, Cigar and Tabac.