Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Bellevue - The Party Source

This is a discussion on Bellevue - The Party Source within the Kentucky forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; The Party Source 95 Riviera Drive Bellevue, KY 41073 Phone: (859) 291-4007 Fax: (859) 291-4147 www.thepartysource.com One of the most ...

Scratching Itches chippewastud79's Avatar

Bellevue - The Party Source

The Party Source
    95 Riviera Drive
    Bellevue, KY 41073
    Phone: (859) 291-4007
    Fax: (859) 291-4147

www.thepartysource.com

One of the most comprehensive selections of cigars ever. Huge walk-in humidor and a very knowledgeable staff. Carry nearly every brand and at the lowest prices you will likely find.

Also a great source for many types of alcohol and party supplies.

Have a nice patio outside with chairs and tables to enjoy a cigar.

The Party Source hosts events nearly every Tuesday at the Beer Seller (across the street) with a cigar sampler, raffle and plenty of beers on tap.

(866)-78CIGAR ask for Eric Brown or the cigar manager
    Last edited by pnoon; 08-26-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: standard format
    You can never have too many cigars, they are like an investment in good times.

No longer a community member.

Re: Bellevue - The Party Source

I talked with Eric the other day and was trying to get the name of an unknown bomber who sent through him. He seems like a great guy, loves CS and told me to make sure all CS members call him before making an on-line purchase.

As info he did not give up the bombers name.

Eric is good people. The rest of his staff is great as well. TPS gets most of my business.

Young Puffer Fish DoubleTrouble's Avatar

Is Bellevue a suburb of Cincinnati? We have Liquor Barns in Louisville. The walk in humi is not very large but what they have is priced very good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTrouble View Post
    Is Bellevue a suburb of Cincinnati? We have Liquor Barns in Louisville. The walk in humi is not very large but what they have is priced very good.
    No, Bellevue is in Kentucky. Bellevue is right next to Newport. Bellevue is about 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati.

Quote Originally Posted by ahc4353 View Post
    I talked with Eric the other day and was trying to get the name of an unknown bomber who sent through him. He seems like a great guy, loves CS and told me to make sure all CS members call him before making an on-line purchase.

As info he did not give up the bombers name.
    Eric did good I will use him to send out bombs more often

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTrouble View Post
    Go to the one at Springhurst, the humi is huge.
    Zemekone: You know why I remember this song?
    Icehog3: It was playing the first time we had sex?
    I've had this taste in my mouth before....DaKlugs
    Those weren't headphones, Ian. Icehog3

Newbie in the ocean IndianaDave's Avatar

I.m hoping to go one of these Tuesday nites.

Puffer Fish with some spikes friz's Avatar

Being from New Englan whenever in Cincy I always stop buy the Party Source to fill up on cigars, the prices are great and the walk in humi makes it easy to find what you want. Also great staff

Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar

I frequent TPS ... great staff, great selection, great prices ... couldn't ask for more!
    I think Micah is the humidor manager now ... doesn't matter who you get though, Micah, Mike, Eric ... all really helpful guys!

Doesn't hurt that there are some very cigar friendly restaurants right there in Newport too! The Beer Cellar is where they have their Tuesday night cigar events. In fact, Abe Flores of Pinar Del Rio is going to be there this coming Tuesday. If I can get a night off from my second job I'd really like to go ... PDR SG's are great!
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

I'll echo everything said about TPS and Eric. By far the best selection in person that I've seen.

Puffer Fish with some spikes UGA07's Avatar

Glad I saw this thread. I will be in Bellevue next Feb. so I will definitely have to make a stop there. Guess I will need to save up some funds from the sound of the humi and prices!

Shoot me a PM when you're going to go...I live 5 minutes from there and it would be cool to meet someone from the board and shop with.

Puffer Fish with some spikes UGA07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cattani View Post
    Shoot me a PM when you're going to go...I live 5 minutes from there and it would be cool to meet someone from the board and shop with.
    Will do Chad!