Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tuesday night Herf

This is a discussion on Tuesday night Herf within the Kentucky forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Tuesday night herf sponsored by The Party Source, held every Tues. 5:00- 9:00 pm at The Beer Sellars in Newport ...

Full grown Puffer Fish MrMaduro-cl's Avatar

Tuesday night Herf

Tuesday night herf sponsored by The Party Source, held every Tues. 5:00- 9:00 pm at The Beer Sellars in Newport Ky. This is a good time and a bunch of great BOTL/SOTL. Check it out

Newbie in the ocean IndianaDave's Avatar

Re: Tuesday night Herf

I am going to check this out one of these tuesday nites.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader joncaputo's Avatar

Let us know how it goes! Post pics!

Newbie in the ocean IndianaDave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaduro-cl View Post
    Tuesday night herf sponsored by The Party Source, held every Tues. 5:00- 9:00 pm at The Beer Sellars in Newport Ky. This is a good time and a bunch of great BOTL/SOTL. Check it out
    I have never been to a cigar herf. What should I expect? I know it is $10 to get in the Beer Seller, what do I get for my money? I don't mean to sound like a cheapskate I just honestly don't know. Do I bring my own cigars to smoke or am I expected to buy cigars there? I would like to go to the Nub event,hopefully I'll be over this creeping crud cold I have by then!