Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Lexington Area

This is a discussion on Lexington Area within the Kentucky forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; A new place just opened, Jake's Cigar Bar and Lounge is in Brannon Crossing just across the Fayette County line ...

Newbie in the ocean

Lexington Area

A new place just opened, Jake's Cigar Bar and Lounge is in Brannon Crossing just across the Fayette County line in Jessamine County - you know becasue us Lexington folks aren't allowed to smoke anywhere anymore! But they have a full bar, (with just about every bourbon you can think of), and a large walk-in humidor. I've been there a few times and it's always a good time - I think their site is jakescigarbar.com...

Re: Lexington Area

Thanks for the heads up on this. Next time im in Lexington, I'll have to stop in and have a drink and a smoke. Not many places near lexington you can actually do that!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Awesome, next time I'm that way I'll check it out.

Might have to hit that up this weekend if I can't make it to a match on sat!