Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Jake's Cigar bar in lexington

This is a discussion on Jake's Cigar bar in lexington within the Kentucky forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Well worth the visit! The staff was very help full and right on top of things if your drink was ...

Jake's Cigar bar in lexington

Well worth the visit! The staff was very help full and right on top of things if your drink was getting low. I highly suggest it!

Re: Jake's Cigar bar in lexington

Visited Jakes prior to Thanksgiving. If you want a great time and a fabulous place to relax and watch sports or listen to music, this is the place. I was very impressed with the selections at the bar. The humi is modest, but has some great sticks at reasonable prices. Support this B&M BOTL!

Good luck, Jake!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Gentlemen I am sitting at the bar having a Jack and Coke smoking a woam. Very nice place the staff is friendly as can be. Smoke is being pulled out quickkly. Highly reccomended.

Young Puffer Fish

Headed there friday night for the first time. Wondering if any of you can tell me what kind of selection they have?

Any Opus X? Padrons? What about any surprise HTF sticks? Either way looking forward to it.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Honestly the cigar selection wasn't great, but they didn'y have any cheap crap either. I guess the rarest they had was some WOAM, I had one and there were a few left. Quite a few Oliva's Gurkhas, RP, Acids, Punch, and a few other popular brands. Have a great time bro!!!!

Young Puffer Fish

Thanks for the response. Should be a good time!

Young Fish

I also really like this place....the environment is great, comfortable and welcoming....I have been there a few times and it has never been overcrowded or hard to find a nice comfortable seat.....the staff is always very friendly, however, my last visit there a month or so ago I was a little disappointed at the cigar selection.....it was pretty empty, but I hope that was a rare instance and not the norm!!!