Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Lafayette - The Cigar Merchant

This is a discussion on Lafayette - The Cigar Merchant within the Louisiana forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; The Cigar Merchant 1001 Coolidge Boulevard Lafayette, LA 70503 Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM Saturday ??AM-4PM No Website ...

Lafayette - The Cigar Merchant

The Cigar Merchant
    1001 Coolidge Boulevard
    Lafayette, LA 70503

Hours:
    Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM
    Saturday ??AM-4PM

No Website known.

The Cigar Merchant has a full walk in humidor, a wide selection, and ample comfortable seating for around 15 people. It also has a show shine service, some tables for cards, chess, and dominoes, and private rental humidor space. TCM also carries a variety of cutters, lighters, and humidors. Cigars are available singly, or by the box.

Located next to the Lafayette General Hospital and near UL Lafayette campus, the majority of the customers are lunch hour businessmen/women and college students.

Also the owner is a great guy to ask about wines.
    So long and thanks for all the fish! So sad it had to come to this.

Re: Lafayette - The Cigar Merchant

Forgot to mention the most important part. They're the only Tatuaje dealer in South LA as of now.

[SIZE=3]Assembling the South Louisiana Crew[/SIZE]
    http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109929

I love this place.
    Ils sont partis! "And there off"

I just stopped in an bought some Perdomos. Reasonable price and great people and atmosphere. I e-mailed to see if Perdomos were available and got a quick reply from the owner.

website: cigarmerchantlafayette dot com (I'm a newbie and can't yet post links)

I am so glad to be able to purchase and smoke locally.