Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New Orleans - Cresent City Cigar

This is a discussion on New Orleans - Cresent City Cigar within the Louisiana forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Cresent City Cigars 730 Orleans Ave New Orleans, LA 70116 504-522-4427 A half block south of Bourbon on 730 Orleans ...

New Orleans - Cresent City Cigar

Cresent City Cigars
    730 Orleans Ave
    New Orleans, LA 70116
    504-522-4427

A half block south of Bourbon on 730 Orleans Avenue. Its directly behind Jackson Cathedral.
    They have a nicely maintained humidor with alot of "boutique" smokes and a good selection of your "major" brand cigars.
    The staff is A+, very knowledgeable, and don't mind having a smoke and shooting the breeze with you.
    This is a must stop for me every time I am in New Orleans. The shop may not be as big as some others, but they have comfy chairs and a nice atmosphere that I really like.
    Unlike a few "tourist B&Ms" in the French Quarter, Cresent City has a true humidor. Alot of "B&Ms" in The 'Quarter consider the whole store a "humidor" with no reulated hummidity and wide open doors to the outside world. I stay away from those stores.

Crescent City Cigar Shop - New Orleans, LA.

Re: New Orleans - Cresent City Cigar

Just wanted to give another bump for this place. I was in N.O. last weekend for the holiday. (Had a BLAST btw) Saturday night on the way to check out the parade I was passing by and stopped in to pick up a cigar. I'm still a newb so I don't know much except for what I've already tried. One of the gentleman greeted me and accompanied me into the walk-in humidor, asking my preference. I said I didn't really know per se, so he asks me what I've tried and what I've liked, gave me some suggestions, which ones he likes, ones he had heard good things but hadn't tried. (Didn't just push the $$ sticks on me) I walked out with an Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva I believe. GREAT cigar. I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you are in N.O and in the French Quarter I highly recommend this place. They also have a couple nice chairs and tv's to lounge out and smoke in.

Re: New Orleans - Cresent City Cigar

I haven't checked this place out yet but my friend highly recommended them. I'll be stopping by next time I'm in the Quarter.