Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Bangor - The Cigar and Smoke Shoppe

This is a discussion on Bangor - The Cigar and Smoke Shoppe within the Maine forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; TCSS is located a short distance away from Hollywoood Slots and has good selection of Padron, FF Don Carlos, etc. ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Thumbs up Bangor - The Cigar and Smoke Shoppe

TCSS is located a short distance away from Hollywoood Slots and has good selection of Padron, FF Don Carlos, etc. There is a lounge area with a big screen TV, that can accommodate approx 6-10 comfortably, and they sell all manner of tobacco accessories. Also, they have coffee and carbonated beverages (no alcohol.) The owner is Frank, a fine and accommodating fellow. Enjoy!

407 Main Street
    Bangor, ME 04401
    (207)947-0002

www.cigarsmokeshoppe.com (Under construction as of 11/9/07, but coming soon)
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
    Sir Winston Churchill

Re: Bangor - The Cigar and Smoke Shoppe

I love this shop. I had my first cigar there. Frank and Barry are two great guys, always friendly and always willing to help you find the right smoke. If you are ever in the Bangor area or on your way to Bar Harbor (for all you outtastaters), you must stop in.

Re: Bangor - The Cigar and Smoke Shoppe

I highly recommend this shop if you are in the Bangor/Orono area. I was fortunate to have stopped into the Cigar and Smoke Shoppe yesterday. I was very impressed with this B&M, with its large well stocked walk in humidor, a friendly knowledgeable owner Barry, as well as the group of regulars in the shop.

I felt very relaxed and comfortable, in the immaculately clean lounge area, seating and TV are perfect for this size shop. There is also plenty of selection for the well versed cigar aficionado or the noob trying their first cigar. For those pipers amongst us, there are numerous pipes, tobaccos and other related items. Let's say I will be returning to this shop every time I visit the home of the Black Bears.
    You just need to live a little ........