Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

South Portland - Calabash

This is a discussion on South Portland - Calabash within the Maine forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Calabash Jetport Plaza 425 Western Ave South Portland, ME 04106 (207) 774-8673 Interesting little shop. Kind of a cigar shop/sandwich ...

South Portland - Calabash

Calabash
    Jetport Plaza
    425 Western Ave
    South Portland, ME 04106
    (207) 774-8673

Interesting little shop. Kind of a cigar shop/sandwich shop. Walk in humidor has decent selection. Regular store has humis, lighters, etc. You can get food and coffee and I think wine and beer as well. It has tables and chairs, cafe style, and I believe a couch or two to relax and have a smoke.
    Last edited by pnoon; 05-07-2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: added note (per OP) about being able to smoke.

Re: South Portland - Calabash

M-Sa 9:00AM - 9:00PM
    Su 12:00PM - 5:00PM

Very comfortable lounge and decent selection (the walkin humidor is very cramped though). Good menu and nice TV.
    "Never trust a MassHole offering to send you anything..."

Re: South Portland - Calabash

Nothing much here for pipe smokers. A tin or two of MacBaren and some unidentified bulk tubs.