Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Timonium - The Humidour

This is a discussion on Timonium - The Humidour within the Maryland forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; The Humidour Cigar Shoppe 33 East Padonia Rd. Timonium, MD 21093 410-666-3212 E-mail: info@humidour.com [SIZE=2] Hours: [/SIZE] [SIZE=3] [SIZE=2] Monday ...

Alpha Puffer Fish

Timonium - The Humidour

The Humidour Cigar Shoppe
    33 East Padonia Rd.
    Timonium, MD 21093
    410-666-3212
    E-mail: info@humidour.com[SIZE=2]
    Hours:
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [SIZE=2]
    Monday through Saturday: 10am - 9pm
    Sundays: 11am - 5pm
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Nice cigar shop in the Padonia Village Shopping Center (next to Rita's). Very nice selection including high end selections (Tatuaje, Davidoff, Padron '64, '26). Knowledgeable and nice staff. Only downside is the lounge is on the smaller side with room for about 10 people max. As with most shops, they have numerous events with the cigar companies (keep an eye open....I hear Pete Johnson and Tatuaje will be coming through this winter).
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by pnoon; 08-29-2007 at 09:16 AM.

Re: Timonium - The Humidour

Rumor around town is that they are moving from this location. That's about all I've heard.

More info as I find out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Now is the winter of your discontent!"

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe View Post
    Rumor around town is that they are moving from this location. That's about all I've heard.

More info as I find out.
    Their website (www.humidour.com) says that they are opening their new store on Monday, Oct. 29th. It says that the smoking lounge is larger, with a big screen TV and WiFi service. It might be interesting to be there in Monday to see if they are giving away any discounts or freebies!
    Last edited by Tim D.; 10-24-2007 at 02:17 PM. Reason: correct typo.
    See you in the A$ylum.

Alpha Puffer Fish

They moved and the new location/lounge are much better.

The Humidour Cigar Shoppe
    10721 York Rd.
    Cockeysville, MD 21030
    410-666-3212
    E-mail: info@humidour.com

Hours:
    Monday through Saturday: 10am - 9pm
    Sundays: 11am - 5pm

The new location is incredible. More seating, WIFI, and the humidor must be double or triple in size. One of my favorite places to go, and can almost walk there from work.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ongreystreet's Avatar

Good selection, nice shop with a lot of accessories, and some pipe stuff too. The lounge downstairs is pretty nice, I am sure the members only lounge is probably even nicer.

Newbie in the ocean

Yes, I certainly do enjoy the Humidour. I have only been there a half a dozen times, but everytime they're more than willing to help, twice I've attended events (Drew Estate and CAO) in which they have great deals (buy 3 get one free, free food and drinks), plus the brands themselves have nice give aways when you purchase a box. The walk in Humidor is pretty large with a vast selection, they have a nice sized room full of humidors and accessories, a great lounge with a leather love seat, 5 chairs, a table that seats four, and a bar with stools. I got my first taste of the upstairs 'Ashton Club' last week and it was fantastic. The website has a nice description of each area, but as for my take, the upstairs is a nice escape from the crowd and it can get a bit smoky downstairs when it's crowded. The large LCD tv's, ample plush leather couches and chairs, and authentic Cuban decor is a nice touch. Unfortunately you have to be a member (or a friend of a member) to get up there. I can't say I"ll be buying a membership anytime soon but that's only because I don't make it up that way too often (I live about 45min away). The nice thing about the $1000 membership, is that you get $500 back in store credit to help fill your cigar locker. Nice! If anyone is interested in having a smoke, or if you plan on heading up sometime, give me a shout.

Puffer Fish with some spikes bigmanfromou's Avatar

I stopped in during an Oliva Event. This place was a class act. Very helpful, lots of information, and the lounge looked very welcoming. I didn't have time to sit and smoke that day, but I will definitely be making time this week.

Young Puffer Fish

The new location is great, minus the kamikaze driving you have to do to safely get into the parking lot (not The Humidour's fault, but rather the breakneck pace of traffic on York Road). The upstairs lounge was opened up for me to check out during a recent DE event, and Jim and Finnie are really awesome folks!