Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Bel Air - Main Street Cigars

This is a discussion on Bel Air - Main Street Cigars within the Maryland forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; 107 S. Main Street Bel Air, MD 21014 410.893.8200 www.mainstreetcigar.com Not the most upscale place, but with the liberal do-gooders ...

Bel Air - Main Street Cigars

107 S. Main Street
    Bel Air, MD 21014

www.mainstreetcigar.com

Not the most upscale place, but with the liberal do-gooders in Maryland getting their smoking ban passed, it's going to become a regular place to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Now is the winter of your discontent!"

Puffer Fish with many spikes Mark C's Avatar

Re: Bel Air - Main Street Cigars

In case y'all haven't heard, Main St Cigar moved their location. They're now off of Rt 22, just past Thomas Run Rd (where the community college is). I haven't been yet, but the website has a few pics of their lounge area. Looks a bit larger than it was, and I guess there was no sense staying in town if you can't smoke at the bars any more.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Mark C View Post
    In case y'all haven't heard, Main St Cigar moved their location. They're now off of Rt 22, just past Thomas Run Rd (where the community college is). I haven't been yet, but the website has a few pics of their lounge area. Looks a bit larger than it was, and I guess there was no sense staying in town if you can't smoke at the bars any more.
    Correct Main Street Cigar and Has opened a second store in down town havre de grace the store located across from the college is 2,000 square feet and has newly appointed lounge area and two pool tables a large humidor with all Tobacco needs
    Last edited by elliot 777; 10-06-2009 at 06:02 PM. Reason: new location 2225B Churchville road Be Air

That Tony's place?
    [SIZE="5"]كافر[/SIZE]

Newbie in the ocean

Joe owns this place. The store not only has a large selection of well priced quality cigars, tobacco and accessories, but they also have two amazing lounges equipped with large flat screen tvs and a large fisht tank. It is a great place to sit back, relax and enjoy your favorite cigar. The owner gives exceptional service and the staff is very friendly and well informed about the product.