Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

White Marsh - Red Brick Station

This is a discussion on White Marsh - Red Brick Station within the Maryland forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Red Brick Station 8149 HoneyGo Blvd White Marsh, MD 21236 Red Brick Station located in the Avenue at White Marsh ...

White Marsh - Red Brick Station

Red Brick Station
    8149 HoneyGo Blvd
    White Marsh, MD 21236

Red Brick Station located in the Avenue at White Marsh is cigar friendly. I have smoked there many times and on any given day you will see several others smoking as well. The microbrews are also pretty good.
    Last edited by pnoon; 11-18-2007 at 05:43 PM. Reason: format

Re: White Marsh - Red Brick Station

As a follow up to RBS.. As you know by now, Martinez O'Malley and his band of liberal do-gooders have banned smoking in bars, "for the good of the employees"

At Red Brick, cigar smokers are welcome on the outside patio as there are tables reserved for smokers. So Cigar people, Welcome and enjoy your sticks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Now is the winter of your discontent!"

I love Red Brick! Their IPA and red are fantastic. Nothing beats a great cigar on a cool night out on their patio with a pint of microbrew!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Mark C's Avatar

Been forever since I was down there, good to know they've got a patio, might need to setup a herf again!

Newbie in the ocean

How about we get a little life to this thread again, i'm always up for grabbing a bite, brew and smoke.

No longer a community member.

Well then I will have to visit there next spring when it gets nicer out. Just too dern cold for me to sit out side now. Also I can't go that far without my motorcycle.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Mark C's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Smoky View Post
    Well then I will have to visit there next spring when it gets nicer out. Just too dern cold for me to sit out side now. Also I can't go that far without my motorcycle.
    Ditto. Back to the B&M for smoking, either the Humidour or Main Street Cigar for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark C View Post
    Ditto. Back to the B&M for smoking, either the Humidour or Main Street Cigar for me.
    Mark,

I got a call yesterday that a locker opened up at the Humidour. Not sure at this point if it's worth the money, as I rarely go there, but still thinking about it. I have until tomorrow to decide.