Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Bel Air - Sean Bolan's

This is a discussion on Bel Air - Sean Bolan's within the Maryland forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Sean Bolans 12 South Main St. Bel Air, MD 21014 Sean Bolan's is an Irish Pub and Restaurant. They are ...

Bel Air - Sean Bolan's

Sean Bolans
    12 South Main St.
    Bel Air, MD 21014

Sean Bolan's is an Irish Pub and Restaurant. They are cigar friendly, but only after 10 PM (when all smoking starts). Food is great and they usually have pretty good live music. You may find me and my brother playing there from time to time.
    Last edited by pnoon; 11-18-2007 at 05:35 PM. Reason: format

Puffer Fish with many spikes Mark C's Avatar

Re: Bel Air - Sean Bolan's

I love Bolan's, but haven't been out in quite awhile. Their beer selection was my favorite of all the bars in town until Ropewalk came... and now they're my favorite once again thanks to that ridiculous turtle bar... And it's nice to see a place with REAL dartboards and REAL darts, none of that plastic-tipped BS.

You guys playing there any time soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark C View Post
    I love Bolan's, but haven't been out in quite awhile. Their beer selection was my favorite of all the bars in town until Ropewalk came... and now they're my favorite once again thanks to that ridiculous turtle bar... And it's nice to see a place with REAL dartboards and REAL darts, none of that plastic-tipped BS.

You guys playing there any time soon?
    I'll check with the bro and post when we are. I am sure I'll be up over the holidays for an open mic night or 2.

btw
    Open Mic Night every Thurs 10 PM to close.

Obviously Bolan's doesn't have smoking anymore as the MD ban is now in effect.