Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Severna Park - Broadleaf

This is a discussion on Severna Park - Broadleaf within the Maryland forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Has anyone been to Broadleaf in Severna Park on Rt.2 (Ritchie Highway)? I've been meaning to go but haven't made ...

Newbie in the ocean

Severna Park - Broadleaf

Has anyone been to Broadleaf in Severna Park on Rt.2 (Ritchie Highway)? I've been meaning to go but haven't made it yet, hoping to check it out sometime soon.

http://www.broadleaftobacco.com/

Puffer Fish with some spikes bigmanfromou's Avatar

Re: Severna Park - Broadleaf

Maverick, I was just there last evening. Granted they had a REALLY nice selection, weren't very welcoming. It was like when you're an out of town'er an stumble into a "locals only" type establishment.

Check it out for yourself and let me know if your experience was any different.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish tiger187126's Avatar

i've been in there a couple times, the owner was very nice and willing to go out of the way to help you out if you had any questions. i was there one day where he had a corporate seller in there and some people to talk about funding for his political campaign, luckily i was just picking up some juice for the humidor. he was definitely too busy to be bothered.

Full grown Puffer Fish Seminole's Avatar

I go there every once in a while as they have a better selection than the other cigar shops in the area. Customer service has been good for me so far, but then again I go in with a shopping list. The humidor is always well stocked, maintained at an ideal RH and Temp, and have some great cigars that you won't find at many other B&M's in the area, specifically Tobacco Leaf and Davidus. They also provide military discount if this applies to you.

Full grown Puffer Fish Vwluv10338's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigmanfromou View Post
    Maverick, I was just there last evening. Granted they had a REALLY nice selection, weren't very welcoming. It was like when you're an out of town'er an stumble into a "locals only" type establishment.

Check it out for yourself and let me know if your experience was any different.

I have been in quite a few times. Its about a 3 minute drive from my house. Every time I have gone in the welcome was the same. A "hello" from the owner or whoever is working when I walk in and pass the guys in the small lounge. Then they will give you a few minutes to yourself in the humidor to browse. After a little breathing room and time by yourself they will come in and ask if you need help. I like that they give you a little time in case you actually dont need help.

drove by the other day and this place was gone. i don't know if they moved or just closed up shop, but it's sad to see them go if they did.

Full grown Puffer Fish Seminole's Avatar

They moved up the road to a bigger facility. Not sure of the address, but its on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    They moved up the road to a bigger facility. Not sure of the address, but its on their website.

They are across the street from the Festival Shopping Center in Severna Park. I stopped in there during the holidays... it is a great stocked place! Picked up my first Anejo's there... the owner was awesome!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Captnstabn's Avatar

How's their pricing?

They are located next to Brian Boru on Richie Highway. Prices are just like any other retail B&M. The owner is a putz and his staff cold as ice. They pulled a bait and switch on me one time and I have not returned since. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy627 View Post
    They are located next to Brian Boru on Richie Highway. Prices are just like any other retail B&M. The owner is a putz and his staff cold as ice. They pulled a bait and switch on me one time and I have not returned since. Good luck.
    Really? I've never had a bad experience there. Although you can't smoke inside the store until they get the venting fixed.

If you live in annapolis I highly recommend Annapolis cigar company in edgewater by original steakhouse.

Funny, you are the second person in the past week to say something about this store. A buddy of mine was there last weekend and the shopping center had a live band playing and he sat, had a smoke and enjoyed the music. I will have to put this one on my list.

Funny, you are the second person in the past week to say something about this store. A buddy of mine was there last weekend and the shopping center had a live band playing and he sat, had a smoke and enjoyed the music. I will have to put this one on my list.
    they have a bunch of stuff going on all the time and live music. it's a really cool place to watch sporting events at. they do couples nights out and they have a trip to nicaragua planned in a couple months. their selection is ok, but they have brands that i've never heard of like cortez and they'll have a guy come in and roll them. someone on here actually recommended it to me because i would have never found it, even though i live right by the mall.

Thanks!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Captnstabn's Avatar

What do you mean bait and switch? If they do shady things, then I have no reason to visit them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast