Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Ocean city!!

This is a discussion on Ocean city!! within the Maryland forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Well after a VERY stressful month... me and the GF decided were going to head to ocean city md spur ...

Ocean city!!

Well after a VERY stressful month... me and the GF decided were going to head to ocean city md spur of the moment this week thurs-sun.... anyone familiar with the area? maybe suggestions of things to do? places to go? any cigar friendly spots around there? thanks!
    Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
    You're gonna go far.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Patrick B's Avatar

Re: Ocean city!!

I've only been once but I tore that strip UP for a weekend. There was a place called Secrets that was right on the water, you could be standing in the ocean feeling the waves and waitresses in bikinis would bring you drinks!). The whole place was made of tiki bars and such. Just a crazy party spot when I was there. Check online and see if Secrets is still around, that's my only recco.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick B View Post
    ...The whole place was made of tiki bars and such. Just a crazy party spot when I was there. Check online and see if Secrets is still around, that's my only recco.
    It's still there Best place in OC in the evening.

Well that settles it!

We want a full report upon your return!

ohhh boy! headin out tomorow with the woman... some green label jack.. and a handful of PSD 4's.... is this seacrets spot cigar friendly?
    Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar.
    You're gonna go far.

It's outside, so I'd say yes.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish tiger187126's Avatar

go to senor cigars while your down there, decent little selection and nice people. they had a cute little ghurka rep down there last time but she backed off when i told her i wasn't interested so it wasn't bad at all.