Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Maryland BOTL

This is a discussion on Maryland BOTL within the Maryland forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Trying to get a list together of all the Puff BOTL in the 270 Corridor area of Maryland, or those ...

Full grown Puffer Fish Seminole's Avatar

Maryland BOTL

Trying to get a list together of all the Puff BOTL in the 270 Corridor area of Maryland, or those who would be willing to drive to the area for a Herf in the future. We had talked about putting something together in the past, but things never came together. I would definitely like to get something together sooner than later, so starting a thread with all those interested would be a good start.

JGD

Re: Maryland BOTL

I'd be down depending on the date. Just let me know when and where!

Acid 5 circa '03 ftw! The_Smoked_Blade's Avatar

Could be interesting, dependent upon the date and location.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish tiger187126's Avatar

i know this is old, but let me bump this in hopes that we could get something together.

I'm in north jersey but depending on what you can get together, I could make this. I have family in the area so it's all good.

I'm down as long as its a day I can make it. Weekends are better for me.

I would be interested. I am SOMD but travel a decent amount. ANd for those that are in SOMD or travel to it hit me up and I will host.

Acid 5 circa '03 ftw! The_Smoked_Blade's Avatar

Fellow MD BOTL's be aware for those of you who don't already know, on May 1st a law signed last year goes into effect regarding a ban prohibiting the purchase of cigars and otp's from mail-order & online merchants outside of the state.
    Cigars are a way of life, and if they didn't exist, what would be the point? Madness borders genius, while the truth resides in the limelight.

Buy now. The new B&M that opened down here is already drooling at the idea.

I'm in Annapolis, not the 270 corridor, but I could be up for something. Make it later this spring and I'll definitely be there (I'm always looking for excuses to take out my motorcycle).

Full grown Puffer Fish Seminole's Avatar

Haven't checked this in a while. Moved to Annapolis late last year and will be out of town for the better part of the rest of the year. Would like to get something together late this year, early next year, plenty of good spots in the Annapolis area.