Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Lucky Cigars Baltimore

This is a discussion on Lucky Cigars Baltimore within the Maryland forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I found an new and interesting place to smoke while in Baltimore. I believe it is called lucky cigars. It's ...

Newbie in the ocean

Lucky Cigars Baltimore

I found an new and interesting place to smoke while in Baltimore. I believe it is called lucky cigars. It's located on Baltimore's "block". They do not have any signs up and it is a fairly new place. Maybe been there a couple months.

They actually have two smoking lounges with large tv's, and the one has half necked women running around in it. First one is located inside of larry flint's hustler club. A couple humidors with a small array of smokes in here too.

Second one is around the corner inside of same building, but the entrance is on the little side street next to hustler club's vip entrance door. It is a very clean and upscale place. They also have some kind of games in there that pay out money. They said it was a sweepstakes game, but they look like slot type games. I actually saw someone getting cash for winning.

They say they will be open after other places close in February due to the "smoking ban".
    Last edited by caffeind; 01-10-2011 at 11:00 PM.

JGD

Re: Lucky Cigars Baltimore

Oh the block.....

Newbie in the ocean

I edited this post to say that this place is very clean and upscale. Not your average "block" establishment.

JGD

Quote Originally Posted by caffeind View Post
    I edited this post to say that this place is very clean and upscale. Not your average "block" establishment.
    I don't know man, even though the block is probably the safest place in the city something about it will always make it seem a little too seedy...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish tiger187126's Avatar

i was driving around up there and i saw a school bus driving down bmore street and i just shook my head.